Folgers Classic Decaf Ground Coffee

by Folgers

Folgers® Classic Decaf Ground Coffee.
Rich, pure taste.
Makes up to 180 6 fl oz cups.
Mountain Grown®.

I don't normally buy decaf but if I did this would be the brand I would purchase.
Start your review of Folgers Classic Decaf Ground Coffee!
Springfield, IL
Yayse great best thunk to wake up to is the smell great pricing also highly recommend my favorite brand by far
New Haven, CT
This is the only coffee that I buy it has such a nice strong coffee flavor to it and it makes me so happy
Lakeland, FL
I am actually drinking this right now! I love this stuff! Has a smooth coffee flavor and is so delicious!
Marthasville, MO
Great taste and easy instructions. Love the option of having decaf. Taste is great and not to strong
Its so yummy and smells amazing how can you ever go wrong with this cofee you cant its that awesome
Lincoln, CA
This coffee is awesome! It has a delicious flavor and very convenient in the size it comes in.
Hallandale, FL
I love coffee especially from golfers decaf always had a fix for golfers I'm not changing lol
This had been my grandfathers favorite for years! It's what I grew up on and I love the taste
Chandler, AZ
Love the flavor. Easy to use containers and keeps it fresh. It's a all around great coffee
Milpitas, CA
We love this coffee and brand we used for the past 15 years in are house and family love it