Folgers Classic Decaf Ground Coffee

by Folgers

Folgers® Classic Decaf Ground Coffee.
Rich, pure taste.
Makes up to 180 6 fl oz cups.
Mountain Grown®.

I don't normally buy decaf but if I did this would be the brand I would purchase.
Start your review of Folgers Classic Decaf Ground Coffee!
Hilden, Nova Scotia
I started drinking decaf about 5 years ago because of health reasons. The doctor suggested I tried folgers because that is what he drinks. I tried it and it tasted great! I have tried other brands but keep coming back to this one. I use it in my Keurig, I have the re-usable strainer and it makes the perfect cup. The price is right also and goes on sale quite often.
Hamilton, ON
I like this coffeee, its not my favorite brand of coffee but its good. the coffee is not too strong but not too weak its the perfect blend of strongest
This stuff is the best. It has a rich taste and is perfect for when I need a good coffee taste without the caffeine
Welland, ON
Smoothest Decaf Coffee ever! Not too strong, not too weak. Perfect after dinner coffee. Goes great with desert.
Not the worst coffee I've made, but not the best. Flavor is a bit off for my taste, I prefer maxwell house.
Carbonear, Nl
Taste the same as regular coffee without all the caffeine. Love it! Long time folger's fan
Tastes good! Wonderful flavor! I enjoy it when I want coffee but don't want to stay up
Birmingham
Folgers Classic Decaf Ground Coffee uploaded by Ritzie A.
For economy, #Folgers is my GO-TO coffee brand.  The taste is always delicious and satisfying. I'm a strict DECAFFER but I also enjoy blending two-three coffee flavors and putting the mixture  into one convenient tin that I can grab and prepare a pot-full in the mornings.  There's always a tub of Folgers #Decaf in my pantry.  My fave is their #SimplySmooth blend... XO~
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
At night I need a noncafinated drink before sleep. This hits the spot. This is not acidic nor bitter. The one thing I wanted they already did- they made this bigger size. I like the tub that it comes in- nice and reusable for other items.
South Roxana
Purchased at: Walgreens
We love getting decaf when we want coffee at night! My fiancé loves drinking coffee at all hours of the day, I finally convinced him to start purchasing decaf so we don’t have jitters all night! Now we get to enjoy coffee without it keeping us awake on weeknights!