BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsFolgers
Caramel Drizzle Flavored Coffee K-Cup Pods

Folgers Caramel Drizzle ® Flavored Coffee K-Cup ® Pods

by Folgers

Buttery caramel flavor with a sweet aroma and warm finish – savor every sip. ♲ This product can be recycled*. *Not recycled in all communities.

Does this actually have a caramel taste to it? I tried the caramel Starbucks and it was awful.
Start your review of Folgers Caramel Drizzle ® Flavored Coffee K-Cup ® Pods!
Debra S.
Brooklyn, NY
Folgers Caramel Drizzle ® Flavored Coffee K-Cup ® Pods uploaded by Debra S.
The Folgers Caramel Drizzle ® Flavored Coffee K-Cup ® Pods are delicious! It has a warm caramel flavor that isn't overpowering. I like that it still tastes like coffee and not syrup-y. I think this is one of Folgers best flavors. It's a flavor that I buy over and over again.
Angela K.
Chickamauga, GA
I really liked this product. Had a nice smooth taste. I would say worth giving a try.
Christine L.
Gibbstown, NJ
Really not my first choice coffee, but definitely good for Folger's! This flavor is light yet, very distinguishable! I can find this coffee in most grocery stores for about $9.99. #coffee #folgers #mommyfuel
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
1,508 reviews
These are my favorite k-cups! I’ve been a huge fan of the bold, rich flavor of Folgers coffee for a long time and these just made it even more convenient and easy to get my favorite coffee in each morning. Love these!!
April M.
Lott, TX
This is a nice change for my coffee. Adds the lightest Carmel flavor without overwhelming you with the sweetness. Add a little creamer and you are good to go!
Allissa M.
Madisonville, TN
I love this brand of coffee to put in my kuerig!! If you are a bug fan of Carmel you will love it!
Wendy C.
Seagrove, NC
This stuff is awesome! I love the taste of the caramel flavor! It meet my expectations! I would not recommend improving it. It’s very affordable. I would recommend to anyone that loves flavored coffee.
Dakota G.
I really enjoyed this K-Cup! Not too sweet, good coffee, and has flavor! Although this was about 11 bucks, and I thought it was pricey....it is realistically the same price as Starbucks, and the rest of the Kcups. I would definitely purchase again.
Brittany  T.
Usually pretty skeptical about brands like folgers when it comes to beloved coffee, however i was pleasantly surprised at how delicious this was. Its so flavorful and yummy that you barely need to put creamer in it! One of my go to k cups.
Tricia T.
Pewaukee, WI
This is my favorite coffee ever!! It is so good! It's better than the Starbucks caramel, in my opinion. I drink this every morning. Yum!!