BY FOLGERS #90 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Artificially flavored. see more...

Christine H.
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
So when I was traveling internationally and I ran into a pleasant surprise. There was a social event I attended in Fiji and there were finger foods and believe it or not some instant coffee that I grew to like….a lot. I had been craving that flavor and ran across these Folgers Cappuccino instant coffees that gave me the same joy! If you like flavored coffees at all you should give this a try. Be careful because you might become addicted! The price is perfect as well so it's an easy addiction to satisfy.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
At ~$1 for 4 packets, these Folgers instant cappuccino packets are a steal. So much cheaper than drinks at a cafe. These taste great - a light vanilla flavor, slightly sweet and frothy and they are easily made. I just pop a mug of water in the microwave for 2 min then stir this in. You can purchase them at Target and other grocery stores.
Jackee B.
Jackee B.
Rich and creamy!!! Very great quality similar to Starbucks!!! Believe it or not I would recommend this product a million times!! I love the fact that it comes in single serve packets!! Best cappuccino ever created!!! I bought this product for under 4.00
rachel g.
rachel g.
portland, OR
Very tasty! its unique in flavor, i love dunkin donuts brand, they are high quality. you can taste the rich caramel flavor while drinking every sip of this drink. i love to drink it on cold fall and winter mornings, perfect for this time of year :)
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
So yummy and easy to use in a pinch! These are perfect for fast mornings and you don't have time to do an actually coffee pot or something. Great flavor- not too sweet, just enough! Nice froth on the top as well.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
This is my morning go-to because it wakes me up and keeps me awake for my classes, it's adorable but to get he desired taste you have to use a lot of mix which then runs out so I'm in need of a new morning brew.
KaShiea M.
KaShiea M.
Wynne, AR
My mother used to buy me this when I was younger so I wouldn't drink all her coffee. Love the taste...smell...smooth texture. Still drink it every now and then when I can find it in the stores.
Lyn A.
Lyn A.
Des Moines, WA
I love the taste of this its my every morning drink. I love how it's so rich in flavor. I also love how quick I can make it myself at home without having to go out and buy from a coffee place.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
I am so not a morning person but this definitely one of a few things I look forward to in the morning! I have been going threw a lot with this chilly weather! Best thing to wake up to!
ana m.
ana m.
Clermont, FL
Love it on a cold day!!! I make it with milk and make foam with my expresso machine. Its rich but not too overpowering. The price is right. Its available in all the regular stores
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
My question is are these K Cups?