BY FOLGERS

Start your day with Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee, a soothingly smooth, mild roast. see more...

Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This coffee is everything!!! From great tasting to fresh every time I make this coffee🍵🍵 It definitely gets the job done and it's inexpensive. I usually purchase this brand of coffee from Walmart but you get this coffee from anystore. For great taste and coffee I think you should grab this kind!!!!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This coffee isn't bad. It's a more affordable brand compared to my treasured Starbucks. I brew this in my reusable Keurig filter and it lasts me about a month. It's a nice medium roast and tastes great with my coffee mate vanilla creamer. I will purchase this again.
Cassie R.
This is the brand of coffee we get too bad they dont sell it in the big can anymore. We still buy the small can causr its our favorite kind.

Amazon