Folgers Breakfast Blend ® Coffee

by Folgers

Start your day with Folgers Breakfast Blend® Coffee, a smooth, mild roast. A select line of exceptional coffee blends carefully crafted by our experienced Roast Masters. Folgers Breakfast Blend delivers smooth and mellow flavors crafted with care. Discover the delightful difference of Folgers in every cup. ♲ This product can be recycled*. *Not recycled in all communities.

[product:folgers-breakfast-blend-mild-light-roast-ground-coffee-254oz]Maxwell House Master Blend Light Roast Ground Coffee, Caffeinated Which is better ?
Has anyone kept their opened coffee in the fridge. I saw on Pinterest that it will keep the flavor better and while this canister is too big I might get smaller ones to try out.
Start your review of Folgers Breakfast Blend ® Coffee!
Jennifer F.
trenton
Folgers Breakfast Blend ® Coffee uploaded by Jennifer F.
I'm odd when it comes to coffee...I like it but I don't want it to be too strong so I tend to load my cup up with cream and sugar---Folgers breakfast blend eliminates the need to do that. The smooth flavor of this coffee is enjoyable as isn't too strong. The price is comparable to other coffee brands--I would recommend this.
Nicole F.
Sartell, MN
This is my Absolute favorite coffee I've been drinking it since I was 16. If you are a coffee drinker I would highly recommend this coffee brand.. For the price you pay for this coffee you can make a decent amount of coffee. I will definitely continue to buy this brand of coffee..
Jamie T.
Folgers Breakfast Blend ® Coffee uploaded by Jamie T.
I have a pot brewed right now! This is one of my favorite coffees. It perfect light but still full flavor without the bitterness. I don't have to over sugar or cream it. It takes to flavored creamer well. Get mine at Walmart. Priced fair.
Deondrea L.
Memphis, TN
Folgers Breakfast Blend ® Coffee uploaded by Deondrea L.
Folgers coffee helps me to relax,a good tasting coffee and brew,I drink it in the morning it has a rich and pure taste,you can actually drink this coffee with a coffee creamer and sugar,It's has a excellent taste,it also has a Folgers aroma seal,it is 100% pure coffee.You can drink this coffee in the afternoon and evening as well,It keeps you woke and helps stimulate your mine.
leticia C.
San Antonio, TX
Great coffee in the morning. Taste delicious! Can't leave the house with out a cup of joe!
Thilani P.
Fine standard no frills coffee. Great and dependable when you need a cup. Affordable and pretty much available anywhere. Again, this is no frills, basic diner coffee
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
I love this blend of Folgers coffee!  This blend, along with their other blends, are a good unique way to start your morning.  The breakfast blend goes well with your eggs and toast, and I would highly recommend this item for all coffee drinkers.
Julie R.
Duncanville, TX
Folgers Breakfast Blend ® Coffee uploaded by Julie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far the best cheap coffee out there, you can make it strong or weak and I love paring it with vanilla almond milk creamer.
Sheena D.
Pekin, IL
The taste is mild and light. The value is great to. A wonderful everyday coffee.
Patrice W.
Raleigh, NC
Folgers Breakfast Blend ® Coffee uploaded by Patrice W.
My go to coffee for my busy life. I have been buying Folgers Breakfast Blend ® Coffee for years. It's easy to carry and the package is easy grip when it up high. The coffee is smooth and flavorful. It truly is the best coffee I have ever had. It's so good I have my hubby drinking it and he doesn't like coffee.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shaina B.
Louisville, KY
il y a un an
Raquel L. il y a un an
Folgers Breakfast, This is a good mild blend coffee. We have since switched to simply smooth because this was a bit too mild for us. If mild is what you are looking for, go for this one.