Folgers® Brazilian Blend™ Medium Ground Coffee 24.2 oz. Canister uploaded by Fatima G.Folgers® Brazilian Blend™ Medium Ground Coffee 24.2 oz. Canister uploaded by Dianna G.

BY FOLGERS

Our Brazilian coffee is smooth and flavorful—just what you'd expect from Folgers. Uncover the great taste grown in the mountains of Brazil as you savor each cup of this medium-roast coffee. Purchase thisf 24.2 oz. Folgers Ground Coffee canisters so you... see more...

Buy on Walmart
anayelle l.
Marysville, WA
Onlyh brand we buy for our coffee club at work. The day we switch everyone notices. It keeps us up an running especially those monday mornings.
Madeleine J.
Cedarburg, WI
Good coffee. I am very particular in my coffee purchases, and I am very satisfied with this brand.
Briana W.
Super tasty coffee that is great in the morning. The flavor is rich and amazing! I can drink this stuff every morning !
Megan b.
Cumming, GA
I don't care what anyone says; I love Folgers. It's affordable and delicious.
Michelle S.
Folgers is always a great way to start the day. Keeps me calm and ready to take on anything life throws at me
Terra B.
Mc Minnville, TN
This is the go-to pick-me-up for my husband's mornings, and I would avoid him any other way! The caffeine boost gets his body working and the smell wafting through the house is pleasant to wake up to.
Whitney T.
Campbellsvlle, KY
The brazilian blend of folgers has such a great taste and aroma to it. Always a great choice.
Emily K.
Grand Rapids, MI
A strong flavor but not my favorite. To me it tasted dark and bitter but It was good to wake me up before a 12 hour shift at the hospital.
Samantha L.
Barberton , Oh
Good flavor, not bitter. I do add a lot of sugar and milk though, so that may tone down any bitterness.
Krysta B.
Pima, AZ
My husband loved this coffee. it woke him up and was nice and rich in flavor . and I love the canister its also reuable for so many different uses