Folgers® Brazilian Blend™ Medium Ground Coffee 24.2 oz. Canister uploaded by Dianna G.Folgers® Brazilian Blend™ Medium Ground Coffee 24.2 oz. Canister uploaded by fatima g.

BY FOLGERS

Our Brazilian coffee is smooth and flavorful—just what you'd expect from Folgers. Uncover the great taste grown in the mountains of Brazil as you savor each cup of this medium-roast coffee. Purchase thisf 24.2 oz. Folgers Ground Coffee canisters so you... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alesha J.
Belleville, IL
The best coffee ever. I like honestly any of Folgers products. It's a nice smooth perfect cup of coffee every time you brew some. For anyone that uses any other brand I would recommend that you switch over to Folgers. They are always great. I've never had coffee from them they I don't like. But the Brazilian blend is a must try. Smooth cup of coffee that is not too strong but just right every time.
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
I normally keep one of these around for bad weather and you can't get out to pick up our favorite brew. It has a rich flavor but a bit bitter. A quick fix for this is a tiny pinch of salt. It kills the bitter taste and makes this coffee taste okay. It has a wonderful shelf life in these containers so perfect for storing for those days you run out!
Jennifer T.
Thought this would compare with the Folgers Classic but it is very weak so we have to use more scoops. Plan to buy something else next time. If you don't like your coffee strong, this is great.
Alejandra D.
Love this coffee. Tastes great, smells great. Whenever guests are over, I make a pot of this and everyone seems to enjoy it. I find myself reaching for it whenever I'm not in the mood for any "fancy" flavor. Also makes the kitchen smell great.
Ashlee C.
This may sound cheezy but, Folgers is definitely one of the best parts of waking up. This canister lasts and keeps the freshness in - which I appreciate. Every morning, Folgers is my go-to coffee.
Lydia A.
My family goes hard with this coffee. It's so good. I like to mix it with creamer/milk/sugar. I drink this easier than other coffees. It's a really sweet coffee. Not too sour. I would recommend!
Charmaine H.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I love the smell of this coffee.
I was very loyal to this one before I purchased my Keurig.
I still buy a small canister, just in case I need to make more than a cup or 2
Candy L.
OK, it's Folgers. If you're a coffee lover like me, you are probably buying this because you drink coffee everyday. It's good value for the price-- decent flavor for the price. Don't expect anything mindblowing and you'll be fine.
Stefanie F.
Brooklyn, NY
The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup. That's what runs through my mind in the morning when I make my coffee. Morning is my favorite time of the day. I sit with my coffee and I know my day is going to be great.
Sidney M.
Abilene, TX
Folgers is my favorite coffee brand, specifically the Brazilian blend. I usually only buy folgers when it is on sale as I find it a bit pricey, especially when I buy a canister every week.