4 colors available

BY FOLGERS #28 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Folgers black silk ground coffee - 27.8oz. see more...

• How do you best prefer your coffee? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone know what the flavor tastes like.. Is it really bold an...5 Answers
  • I love coffee, I'm a coffee fanatic. but I find it very difficult t...4 Answers
liz M.
liz M.
Chantilly, VA
This is my favorite of the Folgers brand coffee flavors. It is smooth but bold and doesn't need anything added if you are a medium or light blend coffee drinker I would try it and give it a chance. It is nothing like most other dark blend and if you have had Dark Magic or anything from a keuirg, this one tastes better in drip form from a basic coffee machine. something the pods take away from the flavoring I can't quite explain. love it!
Shan O.
Shan O.
I love this coffee I like a darker roast and a nice bold flavor which is what this is. This is our favorite coffee in the household. I buy this every month usually, and I try to get it on sale when I can. It's a decent price a little more pricey than other brands but i will usually find a sale. I will continue to purchase this coffee it's a favorite in our home.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
This is the only coffee that we use in our regular drip coffee pot. The flavor is sensational, especially if you love a darker roast like we do. Has a robust flavor without being too bitter, like some dark roasts can be. My only complaint is that it is a little pricey if it's not on sale. It does cost more than traditional Folgers coffee.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Hermann, MO
I like my coffee strong. A lot of brands of dark roast coffee can taste bitter, but I've never had this problem with Folgers Black Silk. It's on sale often at my local store so I usually buy a couple to keep on hand.
I used to bring it to work with me so we could have decent coffee, but by the time I got to the pot, it would be all gone!
Christina C.
Christina C.
We use this at our house every day! My boyfriend's parents got me an amazing Cuisinart coffee maker for Christmas and we use it to make our Folgers Black Silk coffee every night. We like our coffee fairly strong since we both work long hours and have to stay moving. I think it has great flavor without being too bitter or overpowering.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Staten Island, NY
There are way better brand than Folgers out there I'm sorry to say. Over the years I've seen a decline in regular supermarket brand coffees. That being said the Black Silk line is more reminiscent of what Folgers coffee used to be, and that's saying something... At least you won't find paper shreds in it. Oh and it has flavor...
Darlene D.
Darlene D.
Upland, PA
I just love starting my day with a rich bold dark roast coffee. The stronger the better. I love the strong dark roast on this coffee. There is no better coffee then Folgers to start your day. Folgers is a coffee that I can drink all day every day. I like to start my day with a strong dark roast in my favorite mug.
Lorie W.
Lorie W.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite dark roast coffee. I have always loved strong coffee but itbis difficult to find a dark roast that isn't bitter or burnt tasting. Black silk is so smooth and tasty. Its the only brand I buy at this point. I never allow myself to run out. Nothing beats the smell of this blend just brewed as you wake up.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
My coworker brought this into work and man is it good. I asked what kind it was and he said it was just plain folgers. It is smooth and strong enough for those 6am days. I'm still adjusting to getting to work so early and this really helps. We have a basic coffee machine at work and there are so many brands.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Ames, IA
I don't know about you, but for me a good day HAS to start with coffee. My mornings always begin with Black Silk coffee. It's bold, robust, and flavorful, but not too strong. This is by far my favorite coffee from Folgers. While I continue to try new coffees, I always keep Black Silk in my house.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Foodie Expert
Has anyone seen this at costco?
Jess W.
Jess W.
Does anyone know what the flavor tastes like.. Is it really bold and bitter . what does it mean by silk ? Curious don't want to purchase.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Curious to know if this is good? Is it a smooth as it claims to be?
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How do you best prefer your coffee?
hannah p.
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY
I love coffee, I'm a coffee fanatic. but I find it very difficult to find a high quality dark roast coffee, for a reasonable price. I was wondering how smooth this coffee is. is it overpowering and bold?