BY FOLGERS #42 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Folgers black silk ground coffee - 27.8oz. see more...

• How do you best prefer your coffee? 5 Answers
  • Does anyone know what the flavor tastes like.. Is it really bold ...6 Answers
  • I love coffee, I'm a coffee fanatic. but I find it very difficult...4 Answers
Diane P.
Diane P.
Hermann, MO
I like my coffee strong. A lot of brands of dark roast coffee can taste bitter, but I've never had this problem with Folgers Black Silk. It's on sale often at my local store so I usually buy a couple to keep on hand.
I used to bring it to work with me so we could have decent coffee, but by the time I got to the pot, it would be all gone!
Christina C.
Christina C.
We use this at our house every day! My boyfriend's parents got me an amazing Cuisinart coffee maker for Christmas and we use it to make our Folgers Black Silk coffee every night. We like our coffee fairly strong since we both work long hours and have to stay moving. I think it has great flavor without being too bitter or overpowering.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Staten Island, NY
There are way better brand than Folgers out there I'm sorry to say. Over the years I've seen a decline in regular supermarket brand coffees. That being said the Black Silk line is more reminiscent of what Folgers coffee used to be, and that's saying something... At least you won't find paper shreds in it. Oh and it has flavor...
Darlene D.
Darlene D.
Upland, PA
I just love starting my day with a rich bold dark roast coffee. The stronger the better. I love the strong dark roast on this coffee. There is no better coffee then Folgers to start your day. Folgers is a coffee that I can drink all day every day. I like to start my day with a strong dark roast in my favorite mug.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Foodie Expert
My coworker brought this into work and man is it good. I asked what kind it was and he said it was just plain folgers. It is smooth and strong enough for those 6am days. I'm still adjusting to getting to work so early and this really helps. We have a basic coffee machine at work and there are so many brands.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Ames, IA
I don't know about you, but for me a good day HAS to start with coffee. My mornings always begin with Black Silk coffee. It's bold, robust, and flavorful, but not too strong. This is by far my favorite coffee from Folgers. While I continue to try new coffees, I always keep Black Silk in my house.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Elkhorn, WI
I love dark coffee and in the past I've had to use a lot of grounds with only a little water to get my desired taste. Since I've started using this product I no longer have to do that. I can use a normal ratio and get my desired taste. Now I go through less grounds saving me money.
Tess H.
Tess H.
This is amazing coffee! If you like dark coffee, you will like black silk. It is a little expensive, but worth it! I love the container it comes in. We reuse it for other things. It is a bold flavor, but not overpowering. I will continue buying it.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Love this coffee, it has a deep dark smooth pleasant taste, so satisfying, always want more and more. Drink it morning noon and night. I've recommended this product to numerous people. I will buy this again very soon and keep it on hand. Always
Rina A.
Rina A.
Very good coffee grounds. I use it in my basic machine and it does it's job. IT is better to others because of it's taste. I like the flavor it has, goes great with cream and sugar. I buy this all the time when I run out at the market.
Jess W.
Jess W.
Does anyone know what the flavor tastes like.. Is it really bold and bitter . what does it mean by silk ? Curious don't want to purchase.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Foodie Expert
Has anyone seen this at costco?
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How do you best prefer your coffee?
hannah p.
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY
I love coffee, I'm a coffee fanatic. but I find it very difficult to find a high quality dark roast coffee, for a reasonable price. I was wondering how smooth this coffee is. is it overpowering and bold?
Monique P.
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Curious to know if this is good? Is it a smooth as it claims to be?