Folgers Black Silk Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 24.2 oz

by Folgers

Black Silk Dark Ground Coffee Folgers Black Silk Dark Roast Ground Coffee: Bold, yet smooth 100% pure coffee Mountain grown For all coffee makers Makes up to 210 6 fl oz cups Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folgers Black Silk Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 24.2 oz!
Sonja A.
Augusta, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
We have never been brand loyal to anything, but we’ve tried many different kinds of coffee (and will continue to) but Folger’s Black Silk is the only one we consistently come back to. It’s rich and dark without being bitter. Nice and smooth. It isn’t the cheapest coffee but it also isn’t the most expensive so you don’t feel like you’re getting ripped off. Until we find something better, this is the standard to which all of our coffee gets compared and so far nothing else has quite lived up to it.
Jennifer H.
I am a coffee snob- and this deep rich coffee has the absolute best flavor. Price is great.use on a daily basis in my hose. Will buy no other
Jess K.
Folgers Black Silk Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 24.2 oz uploaded by Jess K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously one of the best parts of my morning. I love this dark roast coffee because it's flavorful and so silky smooth. I put 3 heaping spoonfuls in our French press & it's the perfect strength for us. I definitely recommend this coffee and they even have it in kcups if that's more your thing.
tristan W.
Folgers Black Silk Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 24.2 oz uploaded by tristan W.
This is probably the best coffee I’ve had in a long time besides your typical fancy coffees like Starbucks. The price could be a little better but overall it’s great and I’ll definitely be buying again. The flavor is bold yet delicious and goes well with just about any creamer. This has become the go to in our home. Folgers Black Silk Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 24.2 oz
Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down the best coffee! The flavor is smooth and robust! Drinking this coffee is one of the best part of my morning and helps me start my day off right!
Adri M.
N Las Vegas, NV
If you like darker coffee then this is for you. Dark and smooth. This is a great cup of coffee to wake up for. It has a better taste than some other flavors they have.
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Black silk is great coffee, each time we try a different kind it doesn't compare to black silk. Black silk is smooth and not to bitter, it's the only coffee we drink now, it's very affordable it's under ten dollars for a big can of it. I highly recommend this coffee, just give it a try even if you don't like dark roast you won't regret giving it a chance.
La'Carriesse W.
Cordova, TN
I love this!! It’s silky and smooth! Very strong and the smell.... it’s something to wake up to for sure
Abbey I.
Indianapolis, IN
Cannot go a morning without this! I find this to be smoother than Starbucks and stronger. Definitely a better price pont as well.
Megan J.
Ladson, SC
Great robust flavor. Pairs well with dark chocolate and heavy cream. Robust enough that I’m satisfied with one cup.

Looking for your answer?