Folgers ® Black Silk Coffee

A select line of exceptional coffee blends carefully crafted by our experienced Roast Masters. Folgers® Black Silk delivers bold, smooth flavor that's distinctively dark and sure to satisfy. Discover the unique depths of Folgers Black Silk in every cup. ♲ This product can be recycled*. *Not recycled in all communities.

Community [brand:community-coffee] Coffee Ground Coffee, Breakfast Blend Is coffee smooth?
Is this coffee bitter?
[product:folgers-black-silk-ground-coffee] ? I usually only drink 100% Columbian, does Black Silk have that dark roasted flavor like the Columbian?
Start your review of Folgers ® Black Silk Coffee!
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Folgers ® Black Silk Coffee uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Our go to coffee. Lovely deep rich flavor. Nice and affordable, almost always a coupon to make it even more convenient. Definitely a great flavor for someone who enjoys dark coffee like myself. Folgers ® Black Silk Coffee #coffee #butfirstcoffee
Dana P.
Philadelphia, PA
Folgers ® Black Silk Coffee uploaded by Dana P.
Black silk is my go to coffee for everyday when. Can’t affford the gourmet stuff. Bold but smooth very tasty
Anna B.
Springfield, IL
Folgers ® Black Silk Coffee uploaded by Anna B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a big coffee drinker. The black silk from Folgers is a great dark coffee. Of you like that strong coffee taste then this is it for you . I prefer this over the regular Folgers coffee.
Crystal B.
Centralia, IL
Folgers ® Black Silk Coffee uploaded by Crystal B.
Smooth yet bold flavorful coffee. This is one of our favorites and must buy when needed. The delicious strong falvor is get alone or can be spruced up with creamer and sugar.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Folgers ® Black Silk Coffee uploaded by Kellen H.
Folgers ® Black Silk Coffee uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the taste of this coffee in the morning! I always drink this daily! It keeps me going and it’s very inexpensive! It’s always on sale! I love to put a little creamer in it to give it a sweet taste!
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
A bit strong for us, we end up cutting it with regular Folgers to make a more palatable pot of coffee. The smaller (shorter) canister than regular Folgers is much easier to store in the refrigerator which is our choice for keeping our coffee freshest.
Melodie P.
Dickson, TN
Great dark rich flavor. This is the only coffee my husband and his family will drink. Delicious
ONIQUE G.
I am a faithful coffee drinker and this is my go to. It's strong, bold a full of favor. It's not watered down like a lot of coffees. I really like this one and it gets me going.
Jessica B.
If you like a DARK roast this is for you! I like all coffee but this one was a little too strong for my liking. It is a smooth coffee though. Definitely silky as the name says!
Jennifer H.
This is my absolute favorite coffee! The Black silk has such an amazing dark roast taste! I am a coffee snob, and this one is by far the best dark roast available. I will continue to buy and drink this every single day💞💞
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly S.
Nashville, TN
il y a un an
Community Community Coffee Coffee Ground Coffee, Breakfast Blend Is coffee smooth?
Melissa A. il y a 3 mois
Melissa G.
Plainwell, MI
il y a 2 ans
Folgers ® Black Silk Coffee ? I usually only drink 100% Columbian, does Black Silk have that dark roasted flavor like the Columbian?
amanda V. il y a 2 ans
Its my favorite! Its a smooth dark roast. If you like dark roast you will love it!