BY FOLGERS

Convenient single serving packs of your favorite flavors. Perfect for camping road trips and snackinganytime youre on the go! Six-month shelf life. Food Type: Condiment; Flavor: Assorted; Capacity. see more...

Sarah R.
These aren't really anything special but the size is convenient. I don't ever use a whole jar of jelly but I keep a few packets (from restaurants) in the fridge for when I get a toast and jelly craving. I like the mixed fruit flavor the most.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I love the size of these jelly packs. They are perfect for camping, traveling or portion control for those watching what they eat. I love Smuckers jam and I think strawberry is my absolute favorite.
Maggie L.
Torrington, WY
Smucker's grape is all my little guy will eat! It passes the taste test at my house!!!
Victoria H.
These are so fun to have! I've only had them at breakfast joints and hotels but they are so convenient and cute! They give a good amount and is paired awesome with a peanut butter pack as well! They just fast the same as the ones in the jars you buy at stores :)
Chelsea W.
Sarnia, Ontario
I love the convenience of these little packets!! When we go camping (which is quite frequently) these are pure life savers!! And they taste great! So that's always a plus!