Folgers 1/2 Caff Medium Roast Ground Coffee uploaded by cheryl s.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers® 1/2 Caff Medium Roast Ground Coffee.
Classic roast coffee with half the caffeine.
Rich, pure taste.
Makes up to 240 6 fl oz cups. see more...

Esmeralda P.
Garland , TX
Ugh best coffee ever! Love when i open it just smells amazing. I love adding hazelnut creamer to it oh it makes my mornings so much better! Who doesn't like to start the day without folgers. Best coffee ever to start and end the day. I love drinking it even more than once during the day.
Candace C.
Sedalia, MO
When I first started drinking coffee I didn't really notice any different taste to it. To me it all tasted like coffee. I haven't used any other brands then Folgers and about three years. I tried Maxwell house the other day and about threw up. I guess I'm just a Folgers girl by heart.
Toni T.
Laredo, TX
Folgers reminds me of Sunday mornings with my dad! This has always been his favorite and it's officially a classic to me. The way it's vacuumed sealed makes opening it for the first time so exhilarating! And nothing smells better than freshly ground coffe. I know it's pre-packaged but it's smells and tastes fresh!
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
If you're looking for a mild coffee this is great. I personally love very strong coffee. Sometimes I drink this later in the evening so I won't have so much caffeine before bed.
Danette B.
Folger's half calf is my go-to coffee! I don't like a lot of caffeine so this is the perfect blend for me. I can now have a whole cup instead of half a cup.
It's flavor is rich and robust and has an amazing aroma! It's also priced well below comparative brands, but it doesn't sacrifice quality! It's actually way better than brands that cost 2-3 times more!
5 stars and 2 cups up!
Amber S.
I've been drinking this every morning for years, I live by this stuff!! I'm very picky about how my coffee tastes but I absolutely love the taste of this and it is very affordable!
Joyce A.
Brea, CA
Fodgers Medium Roast Coffee has a rich, deep flavor. You can adjust the strength without losing the rich flavor. Especially like the "finger grips" at the sides of the container for easy handling. Recommend to true coffee drinkers.
Stephany B.
Golden Valley, AZ
I suffer from Crohn's disease and some days caffeine can be a trigger for my symptoms. Wihout any caffeine I would have a headache, and with full strength I'll be in miserable pain all day. 1/2 Caff is the perfect compromise!
Monica V.
Gainesville , Va
I have always use this brand something I always will use it's really good to make any kind of type of coffee latte mocha just have to know how to make it and I like the packaging
Riley R.
I like this product, but it is a little strong for my taste. I like coffee, but I don't like for the coffee to be too strong, and unfortunately this is a little strong for me. If you like strong brew coffee then this is definitely for you!
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why aren't this company growing?