BY FOLGERS

100% pure coffee For all coffee makers Makes up to 90 6 oz cups Classic roast with half the caffeine Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Meagan A.
We accidentally pick this up and I must say it isn't as bad as I thought it would be! taste the exact same maybe a little lighter than normal but nothing horrible we buy the bigger containers and we used the whole container no difference really! maybe made an extra pot on bad mornings but it is basically the same!
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
Can't leave the house without a cup. This is my favorite coffee, love the taste and the smell. I buy two different brands and when I have company I serve them the other and keep folgers to myself.
Melissa R.
Saint Johns, FL
There are days that the caffeine in a full cup of coffee makes me so jittery it is difficult to concentrate. I love the 1/2 caff because it is so rich and flavorful that I don't realize it is half the caffeine.
Lalania D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Use this almost every day. I grew up on Folgers and I like the half caffeine because it's not too much that I get jitters from it. Plus, some decafs taste bitter and this doesn't. Pretty much my daily go to
jenny a.
Tuttle, OK
I like that this doesn't have too much caffeine and give me jitters. I don't tolerate too much caffeine well these days and decaf does not do the trick. It is just enough for me and I use it everyday.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
At time I want some coffee but not strong and this coffee does the trick. It met my expectations , it's not expensive and I have been a repeat purchaser . I don't think there is need for improvement . Totally would recommend to others
LaSonia W.
Richmond, VA
It has a great smooth taste and the arroma smells so good. i HAVE BEEN DRINKING folgers for many years.My family,friends,and co-workers all drink Folgers.It's the best brand of coffee I've ever tasted.I drink at least 4 cups per day.I'll never stop purchacing folgers.
Selena R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This coffee is the best for me because it isn't too strong but gets me the caffeine kick that I sometimes need. If you are not fond of the jittery weird feeling coffee sometimes leaves you with after drinking it, then I recommend trying this one!
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
I've recently been battling with acid reflux and full strength coffees seem to really set it off so I've been using this half calf and it's wonderful and it tastes really good
christie r.
Newnan, GA
I really like that Folgers offers this half caff! I tend to go overboard and drink the whole pot of coffee and this really helps to keep the jitters at bay! The flavor is not over powering and helps perk up my day!