BY FOLGERS

All the goodness of Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee with half the caffeine. see more...

Buy on kmart
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
You can't go wrong with Folgers. This ground coffee is of good value when on sale. With a few coupons is best to buy it. Keeping the price down would be a great improvement. I would not buy it if it's not on sale. I really recommend it to other coffee drinkers. Don't be fool by the other coffees. This is a great coffee.
kristen l.
I was so excited to find a coffee that had 1/2 the amount of caffeine in it! I am sensitive to full caffeinated coffee but I need more than what is in decaf. This had the perfect amount in it and the taste was not compromised at all. It had a full bodied taste that was super smooth and not bitter at all. I absolutely loved it and will be buying lots more of it!!
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
This coffee isn't half bad! Perfect for the consumer that wants a little bit of caffeine. You can have a cup or two of this in the evening and not have to worry about staying up all night. I prefer the Folgers brand over other brands because it has a smooth taste. I would definitely buy this again.
Danielle H.
West Chester, OH
This is not a terrible coffee for the price. I had actually been drinking it for years before falling in love with my Keurig, and I will still occasionally drink it when I am looking for something a little less costly than the K-cups, however it has definitely moved down on my list. For a standard canned coffee though, this is not a bad choice and has decent flavor.
Amanda M.
Burlington , KY
Great tasting coffee! I do like caffeine but this is good for drinking in the afternoon. Price wise, it is reasonable and worth it. The flavor is always fresh and good with any creamer or milk. I will buy again and recommend to others. Great coffee!
Lindy H.
Apollo Beach, FL
Love this. I'm not supposed to have too much caffeine and this gives me the coffee flavor I like with a little caffeine to ward of headaches since I'm a daily drinker. I recently switched from full to 1/2 chaff and favor wise no difference.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love this Folgers coffee. I especially like to have it in the afternoon, still gives me a boot but it doesn't keep me up at night. The flavor is very smooth, no bitterness like I find with Chock Full of Nuts. This coffee is nothing fancy, just a delicious everyday coffee you can enjoy pretty much any time of day.
Lindsey F.
Newport News, VA
I have loved this coffee ever since I was a little girl! My parents made it when I was little and always have me little sips of it. This is probably my favorite coffee product! It has a lot for a small piece and it good quality coffee! I use it at college and really enjoy it!
charisse r.
Detroit, MI
This is a daily staple in our household. We have tried other brands but this number one. It reminds us of our childhood. No improvement needed for this coffee it is a great value. This product is very affordable and i will be buying again. I will recommend to family also.
Kimberly F.
Bulan, KY
My dad is a coffee drinker. he drinks maxwell house breakfast blend and master blend. he wont buy anythign else. its the first thing he does in the morning and he always go straights fro it.