Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark

by Folgers

A full-bodied roast of 100% Colombian beans that is distinctively rich and uniquely flavorful.

Do you like coffee ☕️?? [product:folgers-100-columbian-ground-coffee-med-dark-35-oz-canister]
Start your review of Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark!
Trish S.
Cowen, WV
Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark uploaded by Trish S.
So if you're a true coffee drinker then you already know ""THE BEST PART OF WAKING UP IS FOLGERS IN YOUR CUP"... If you don't know this then you're missing out & need to be trying this coffee asap so you'll also agree with the above saying. Just like other flavors and brands of coffee you can choose from multiple size containers and flavors ontop of the choices of ground, decaf or instant so if you need a boost of awesomeness in your morning routine this is it Folgers ® Country Roast Coffee
Jessica S.
Pearlington, MS
Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark uploaded by Jessica S.
omg guys this is my "grew up on" brew ...every morning I will sit out front and enjoy nature as I drink this fav blend not too dark not too weak, but that perfect blend right between the 2.
Amanda C.
Adams, TN
Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love coffee. I started drinking it when I was 17 years old. Over the years being a coffee drinker has become a cultural identity marker with the message that true coffee lovers are connesuers of only the finest, and often, expensive imported blends. I've tried several brands and blends and ultimately I find my favorite at my local grocery store. Folgers. I guess it is true that the best part of waking up is folgers in your cup.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This is always the best part of waking up! You cant go wrong with the bold flavor of Folgers coffee. There is just the right amount of kick and flavor in every cup. This is affordable and is delicious. This wakes me up and gives me a boost when I need one. I totally recommend.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
This is such a great coffee ! I drink my coffee black and it must be strong yet smooth and this coffee is just that. The freshness and richness of the flavor is my favorite. I enjoy this coffee every morning and sometimes in the afternoon. I recommend it ! It’s affordable !
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
The best part of waking up is @Folgers in your cup. Catchiest jingle of all time. Lol. Classic coffee. I love Folgers. It has a nice robust smooth taste without the bitterness. I hate bitter coffee. It smells delicious when it brews. Satisfied.
John R.
Syracuse, NY
Folgers is one of my favorite coffee brands. I love my coffee dark roast and this one doesn't disappoint. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a somewhat dark roast coffee.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
Purchased at: Walmart
A deliciously bold coffee with a pleasing and delightful aroma. The coffee container can be repurposed for many things, and the lid is air tight. I use it in my vehicle for emergencies when my kids get car sick.
Logan B.
Lawndale, NC
Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark uploaded by Logan B.
Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark uploaded by Logan B.
Love this coffee! I drink a few cups a week, not everyday. When I do I am pleasantly satisfied by the rich, bold taste. I love the delightful smell, and the fact that it’s 100% Columbian coffee makes the flavor that much better! If you’re a coffee lover this is surely one of your go to brands. I recommend giving this specialty blend a try. It’s definitely different (in a good way) from the rest!
Jennifer S.
Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark uploaded by Jennifer S.
Excellent coffee and Delicious coffee.the price it is really economical for the size of the product. if you drink a lot of coffee I really recommend it, good product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
T S.
Metairie, LA
il y a 3 ans
Corey K. il y a 3 ans
Yes! I wish they sold this in bulk at my local Sam's Club.