Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark

A full-bodied roast of 100% Colombian beans that is distinctively rich and uniquely flavorful.

Do you like coffee ☕️?? [product:folgers-100-columbian-ground-coffee-med-dark-35-oz-canister]
Start your review of Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark!
7 days ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been on a Columbia coffee kick and the Folgers brand is absolutely, AMAZING! Such a bold, strong flavor. Very affordably priced and it lasts me a long time! Definitely will be repurchasing the Colombian ground coffee again.
2 months agoCouncil Blfs, IA
I love this stuff. It has a great bold flavor that pairs perfect with many different kinds of creamer. I really enjoy the smell in the morning and the price couldn’t get any better. Would buy again, and I have!
4 days agoMiddleburg, FL
Columbian coffee is the only flavor we purchase though I’ve had a few other flavors I like Folgers is affordable and lasts at least 2 weeks + for the small can and a few more cents cheaper for the refill
a month agoNogales , AZ
Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark uploaded by ⓡⓐⓠⓤⓔⓛ Ⓜ.
Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark I love Folgers, my favorite to prepare myself! But my favorite is 100% Colombian coffee. Its smell is totally hypnotizing for a coffee lover. Try it and you'll know what I'm talking about. Folgers me encanta, mi favorito para preparar yo misma! Pero mi favorito es el café 100% Colombiano. Su olor es totalmente hipnotizante para un amante del café. Pruébalo y sabrás de lo que hablo.
2 months agoHillsboro , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I drink this every single day! The medium dark is just right for me I love to be able to taste the coffee but not over barring an this has such a good smooth taste. I like Starbucks an all that but this is just the best. I don’t think I will ever change my coffee. Folgers just gets me I’m not a gas station or restaurant coffee drinking kinda gal I will forever be a Folgers gal. If you haven’t tried your missing out. This with some coffee mate original powder creamer an a tad bit of sugar an you will be set an ready for your day.
a month agoMilwaukee , WI
I love this coffee. If smells food and has a good flavor. I like drinking mine black. Once awhile I like to add vanilla creamer or condense milk. It’s delicious. I’m awake now.
a month ago
So I never liked coffee ever. Always thought it was nasty every time I tried it. Once I got with my hubby and he got me to try the floger columbian blend I fell in love. Only kind I will drink. Now I drink coffee 2 to 3 days out of a week. The price is very affordable for the amount of coffee you can make.
2 months agoDes moines, IA
This is definitely a picker upper for me this coffee is amazing it makes me want to get up in the morning I love the fragrance that it brings to my house. The Columbian want in specific has a very rich flavor to it which I love I usually put hazelnut coffee creamer in mine and it tastes amazing
3 months agoElkhart , IN
Folgers® 100% Columbian Ground Coffee Med-Dark uploaded by Rachael P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is on my grocery list almost every week! I grew up on Folgers, but as I got older I needed something a little stronger. I’ve loved every blend I’ve tried, but this is my hands down favorite!!
8 days agoGlendale, AZ
I am a big coffee drinker so when it comes to coffee this is usually my go to ! It has a very nice strong taste t it . I would definitely buy this coffee again . It has a really good taste to it I love this brand .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...