BY FOLGERS

Folgers mountain grown 100% colombian, distinctively rich, med-dark roast coffee refill pack. The refill pack makes refilling your canister easy and convenient. see more...

Holly M.
Churchville, MD
Love love love this coffee! It’s not too strong but not too light and I don’t need much flavored creamer with it! Love the aroma and it lasts longer than other similar brands in my opinion. I love the variety they have to choose from as well. Definitely worth the money and probably my favorite brand hands down
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,653 reviews
I always keep a container of Folgers coffee around the house for when friends and family come stay with us because pretty much everyone likes this flavor and this brand and it’s pretty cheap as well. It’s not my first choice but I do like it quite a bit too
Rosa H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Soooo good. Has such a rich taste. I don't really ever drink black coffee but i can drink this coffee with or without creamer. The price is very reasonable and for what it's worth you don't have to go out go get coffee with this in your pantry!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Folgers 100% Colombian Ground Coffee is a go to flavor & type of coffee. It is a distinctively rich medium-dark roast. I like the big canister because I often repurpose it. This large canister roughly makes about 210 6 FL Oz cups. I like how the back of the canister gives recommendations for the best brewing results. I recommend this product!
Elizabeth W.
Texarkana, AR
This is the coffee for me...I can drink black or with creamer and it’s smooth. It is a little strong in flavor but I like that. It is a little expensive but worth every penny. I’d recommend to friends and I do buy, all the time!!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I purchased this variety of Folgers by accident, I normally enjoy the classic roast. This Colombian roast has a more robust flavor and is also more bitter. I do no prefer it, it takes more sugar and creamer to get it to taste the way I normally have my coffee, however it was nice to try and taste the difference.
Fallon B.
Little Rock, AR
This brand of coffee and Colombian roast is my favorite “cheap” coffee! I get it every time! It’s so good and affordable and get a lot which is much better than paying so much for the small Starbucks bags or black rifle coffee.
Megan H.
Mckeesport, PA
Folgers Columbian blend is my favorite cheap coffee! Low price great for in the morning. Columbian coffee is probably my favorite it's got a lot of taste and just the right amount of caffeine to not make me jittery!
Stacy P.
If you haven't noticed by my post yet will. I like to save money where I can. But when it comes to coffee my hubby won't waver. He loves Forgers Colombian coffee. And me not being a coffee drinker I still love the smell.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Our go to coffee for everyday. Sometimes we switch or half caff but still Folgers brand. We will definitely purchase again and recommend to others. Great value and easy to find at stores like Walmart.

Target