Folgers 100% Colombian Med-Dark Roast Ground Coffee uploaded by jose g.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers® 100% Colombian Med-Dark Roast Ground Coffee.
Makes up to 240 6 fl oz cups.
Mountain Grown®.
Distinctively rich. see more...

• I'm currently obsessed with this style. Is there any other flavor...4 Answers
  • I love coffee so this a good brand, I have it in my cabinet right...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I use almond milk with mine and sometimes with coffees at first for me it makes it taste more nutty." in 1 review
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I've never tried this coffee brand before until two weeks ago. I brought it I'm Colombian because I also like that style at starbucks. I buy my bags for $6.99 and I get a HUGE can for $7.99. That's so insane to me. Not to mention the coffee itself taste amazing. I use almond milk with mine and sometimes with coffees at first for me it makes it taste more nutty. This one doesn't do that for me. I'm so I'm pressed since I've been on the starbucks trend for years....I'm very pleased with the flavor it taste even better than my starbucks Colombian. It's strong bit obvisouly not to strong. It's medium dark. Which I've come to realize I enjoy that inbetween. I look forward to drinking it ever morning. It's perfect. Wish I knew about it sooner.
Erica S.
Up until the late 70s in my home it was always Maxwell coffee, like many others but once they went downhill, Folgers med-dark roast came into play & hasn't left. I don't remember a day in all my 31 years of life, that my parents have not woken up & instantly made a huge 12 cup pot of Folgers coffee. Even my other relatives, that's all they drink too and when they go to restaurants or whatever, if that place doesn't have Foldgers, they don't drink it. It's just a task bold flavor that lasts a long time and always tastes freah
Mary Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was raised in a Folger's household. The 100% Columbian is strong enough to wake me up but not so strong that it is overpowering or bitter. About 2.5 little scoops in my Keurig reuseable carafe filter gives me the perfect cup every time. Add some cream and sugar and this coffee makes my morning brighter.
Josie S.
West Fargo, ND
This coffee makes me think of home. My dad use to make this all the time and now he's passed away and k just love the smell of this coffee. Apart from smelli good it also tastes good and is one of. My top favorite. It lasts quite a while too. Definitely worth purchasing
Tyrone B.
Hawkinsville, GA
Folger's is one of my favorite brands and their 100% Colombian Medium-Dark Roast coffee does not disappoint. It has excellent flavor. It is also not bitter and easy on the stomach. I think all Folger's products are a good value and definitely recommend this brand if you are looking for a staple in your coffee supply.
Sonia V.
I can not start my day without Folgers Colombian Roast. It's amazing, and it's the perfect strength in my eyes. (or mouth) It's delicious, silky, and smells amazing when you open it, right until your drink the last drop. I'm a Folgers Girl through and through. Not even Starbucks, nor dunkin' donuts can compare.
Kimberley A.
I really like Folgers coffee, especially love their breakfast blend. Good coffee at a
great price. I have to agree with Sarita H. It is a generous size can for the price I
pay and when they go on sale I stock up sometimes 2 cans at once. I've tried other brands
and I always come back to Folgers.
Brandi D.
North Vernon, IN
Absolutely my favorite coffee! There's nothing like waking up to the smell of the medium roast brewing in my Keurig! I honestly don't have to use as much creamer with Folger's as I do with most brands. Even the dark silk goes down smooth!
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Love folgers brand coffee. Great first thing in the morning coming down the stairs smelling that brew coffee. The blend is great the rich flavor is fantastic. Never better always satisfying.
Nakia G.
Aubrey, TX
This brand of coffee is what i always buy, i like my coffee to be inbetween and this is just right, it has great flavor and would not say that it needs any improvement. Its a lot better than using an alternative and i would recommend this to anyone who likes there coffee to be not to strong but not enough.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I'm currently obsessed with this style. Is there any other flavors you like from Folgers?
Alejandra G.
Buford, GA
I love coffee so this a good brand, I have it in my cabinet right now.