BY FOLGERS

Folgers 100% Colombian Medium Dark Roast Ground Coffee: Bold, rich and uniquely flavorful 100% pure coffee Mountain grown For all coffee makers Makes up to 210 6 fl oz cups Kosher see more...

Kristie H.
I love having my coffee in the morning and this coffee is a great pick me up. It is very aromatic and it's perfectly bitter. It's a little weaker than some medium roast coffees.
My family always buys Folgers coffee so the smell of the coffee gives me nostalgia and warms my soul. Being a college student, I am away from home most of the year but this coffee reminds me of the days when my family and I would sit around the kitchen table every morning and just drink coffee and chat and laugh.
This coffee is very affordable and I would highly recommend it.
Megan H.
Nashville, TN
Folgers Columbian blend is my favorite cheap coffee! Low price great for in the morning. Columbian coffee is probably my favorite it's got a lot of taste and just the right amount of caffeine to not make me jittery!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Folgers 100% Colombian Ground Coffee is a go to flavor & type of coffee. It is a distinctively rich medium-dark roast. I like the big canister because I often repurpose it. This large canister roughly makes about 210 6 FL Oz cups. I like how the back of the canister gives recommendations for the best brewing results. I recommend this product!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I purchased this variety of Folgers by accident, I normally enjoy the classic roast. This Colombian roast has a more robust flavor and is also more bitter. I do no prefer it, it takes more sugar and creamer to get it to taste the way I normally have my coffee, however it was nice to try and taste the difference.
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is by far my favorite Folgers coffee! The columbian coffee taste is amazing! Especially if you like medium - dark coffee! Great flavor. We always buy Folgers!
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
This is by far my favorite variation they offer. I’m not a coffee snob but I do appreciate some of the higher end coffee beans I grind myself occasionally but for the price, consistency, and taste this is not a bad buy.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I bought this one to see if it was stronger than the regular folgers, was not satisfied with the taste. I feel like it had a bitter sweet flavor. At first I thought maybe I added to much sugar, so the next cup I had I put less sugar and it still had a sweet taste. I think I'll stick with regular folgers & just add extra to make stronger
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
This is a pretty bold coffee. I love coffee. I need it super strong and this really hits the spot. It's about $7 per canister so very well priced. If I can't find bustelo this is the next coffee I go to! I brew it in my espresso machine and it has a wonderful taste. It also leaves an awesome coffee aroma.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Folgers is a great coffee at a great price. I look forward to waking up in the mornings so I can have a few cups. Super easy packaging and easy to open. I have been a Folgers drinker for about a year now and am glad I switched!
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
I love ths folgers coffee. Been drinking it for years and i still enjoy and love the taste of it. And i could say it meet my expectations being a coffee lover. Good Value a little pricy but it is good so i dont mind buying.