BY FOLGERS

Folgers® 100% Colombian Coffee

A full-bodied roast of 100% Colombian beans delivers 100% Colombian coffee taste. No other leading Colombian ground coffee is richer or more full-bodied than Folgers® 100% Colombian ground coffee.

Available Sizes: 10.3 OZ Can, 24.2 OZ Can

Ingredients

Coffee
Coffee is a hot or cold brewed beverage prepared from roasted, ground coffee beans.

• I'm currently obsessed with this style. Is there any othe...4 Answers
  • I love coffee so this a good brand, I have it in my cabin...1 Answers
Holly M.
Churchville, MD
Love love love this coffee! It’s not too strong but not too light and I don’t need much flavored creamer with it! Love the aroma and it lasts longer than other similar brands in my opinion. I love the variety they have to choose from as well. Definitely worth the money and probably my favorite brand hands down
Miranda V.
2,631 reviews
I always keep a container of Folgers coffee around the house for when friends and family come stay with us because pretty much everyone likes this flavor and this brand and it’s pretty cheap as well. It’s not my first choice but I do like it quite a bit too
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Folgers 100% Colombian Ground Coffee is a go to flavor & type of coffee. It is a distinctively rich medium-dark roast. I like the big canister because I often repurpose it. This large canister roughly makes about 210 6 FL Oz cups. I like how the back of the canister gives recommendations for the best brewing results. I recommend this product!
Elizabeth W.
Texarkana, AR
This is the coffee for me...I can drink black or with creamer and it’s smooth. It is a little strong in flavor but I like that. It is a little expensive but worth every penny. I’d recommend to friends and I do buy, all the time!!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I purchased this variety of Folgers by accident, I normally enjoy the classic roast. This Colombian roast has a more robust flavor and is also more bitter. I do no prefer it, it takes more sugar and creamer to get it to taste the way I normally have my coffee, however it was nice to try and taste the difference.
Fallon B.
Little rock, AR
This brand of coffee and Colombian roast is my favorite “cheap” coffee! I get it every time! It’s so good and affordable and get a lot which is much better than paying so much for the small Starbucks bags or black rifle coffee.
Megan H.
Mckeesport, PA
Folgers Columbian blend is my favorite cheap coffee! Low price great for in the morning. Columbian coffee is probably my favorite it's got a lot of taste and just the right amount of caffeine to not make me jittery!
Stacy P.
If you haven't noticed by my post yet will. I like to save money where I can. But when it comes to coffee my hubby won't waver. He loves Forgers Colombian coffee. And me not being a coffee drinker I still love the smell.
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is by far my favorite Folgers coffee! The columbian coffee taste is amazing! Especially if you like medium - dark coffee! Great flavor. We always buy Folgers!
member-618f1
Such a good coffee flavor stays in your pantry for quite a long time. Never disappoints me when I need an extra push in the morning or even throughout the day. No regrets would buy again 100%
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I'm currently obsessed with this style. Is there any other flavors you like from Folgers?
Alejandra G.
Buford, GA
I love coffee so this a good brand, I have it in my cabinet right now.

Amazon