BY FOLGERS

Theres only one thing better than the bittersweet aroma of freshly brewed coffee. That thing is the bright but smooth medium-bodied flavor of it in your cup. Folgers specially roasts only the finest rich mountain grown beans so that you can always enjoy both the pleasant scent and the incredible flavor. Convenient fraction packs. Beverage Type: Coffee; Flavor: Special Roast; Packing Type: Packet. see more...

Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Xenia, OH
I love Folgers Classic Roast coffee no other brand taste the same and I think it has really good value and really good refreshing taste. The Flavor is amazing I love the classic Roast flavor the most. I would recommend this to other people for sûre
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Oceanside, CA
This is the only coffee brand my dad will drink. I have tried to be sneaky and buy him other brands but he is stubborn and insist only Folgers for him. He is 79 and has only bought this brand.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Liberty, OH
I love this coffee . It tastes great and isn't too strong. I drink it once or twice a week. Other people in my house also enjoy it.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Whittier, CA
Love this! Been drinking folgers forever. Delicious and always leads up to standards. Great price as always
Leida A.
Leida A.
We prefer this over Maxwell house here at my job. Its smells divine and it tastes so smooth and delicious.
Tien V.
Tien V.
This one is very convenient for when you're in a hurry. One less thing to measure in the morning!
Nilsa A.
Nilsa A.
Bronx, NY
Love this coffee that's all I can pretty much say it taste really good I am addictive to caffeine
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I am obsessed with the packaging! It is so much more convenient to use these pre measured packs because you don't have to mess with measuring. I love them because they are good to bring traveling because you don't have to bring a huge tub of it to your place
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA
Generally, we have and use coffee in our household. Easily packaged and easy to use. I would suggest it if you are a coffee lover. Other may have higher expectations for it or prefer other to each their own. But in general this would be the one I'd prefer.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Floral Park, NY
Its nice that its premeasured but Folgers just isn't my favorite brand because their flavors are all the same. definitely needs a little something evertime you drink it. ex honey, chocolate syrup, vanilla etc.