BY FOLGERS

Theres only one thing better than the bittersweet aroma of freshly brewed coffee. That thing is the bright but smooth medium-bodied flavor of it in your cup. Folgers specially roasts only the finest rich mountain grown beans so that you can always enjoy both the pleasant scent and the incredible flavor. Convenient fraction packs. Beverage Type: Coffee; Flavor: Special Roast; Packing Type: Packet. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany C.
Floral Park, NY
Its nice that its premeasured but Folgers just isn't my favorite brand because their flavors are all the same. definitely needs a little something evertime you drink it. ex honey, chocolate syrup, vanilla etc.
Liv R.
I've been sticking to this coffee for a while now! It's so good & affordable.
Carolina A.
San Antonio, TX
Folger's had an amazing fresh coffee taste. Its so yummy and perfect in the sense to wake you up and feel good.
liz m.
L love this coffee

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Richard G.
Orlando, FL
Good stuff. I highly recommend opening the lid of the container and taking an amazing sniff of the aroma before you make your first cup of joe.
Lauren K.
I love that this coffee is already pre-packaged and ready to go in the mornings! Anytime that I am in a rush in the mornings, it is a great help knowing that I don't have to scoop out my coffee.
Leida A.
We prefer this over Maxwell house here at my job. Its smells divine and it tastes so smooth and delicious.
Debbie M.
Not much of a coffee drinker but love me some folgers coffee. I love the smell from the beginning.
Sara Z.
Edinburg, TX
I recommend this coffee very easy to use tastes delicious. My family uses this coffee.
Sandy C.
Douglasville, GA
My husband and I both use to make coffee. His was always too weak and mine was too strong. Love these premeasured packs because the coffee is perfect every time!