BY FOLGERS

Manufacturer: Smucker's. 200 Packs. Convenient single serving packs of your favorite flavors. Perfect for camping, road trips and snacking-anytime you're on the go! Six-month shelf life. Food Type: Condiment; Flavor: Peanut Butter; Capacity (Weight): 3/4 oz; Capacity (Volume): N/A. Customers also search for: SMUCKER'S; Food; Peanut Butter; Single Serve Packs; Breakrooms; Kitchens; Nutrition; Nourishment; Vittles; Snacks, Discount Smucker's Peanut Butter, Single Serving Packs, 3/4 oz, 200/Carton, Buy Smucker's Peanut Butter, Single Serving Packs, 3/4 oz, 200/Carton, Wholesale Smucker's Peanut Butter, Single Serving Packs, 3/4 oz, 200/Carton, 051500022825, 5150002282, Chips and Snack Foods. No returns. see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Not great. If you are in a hotel and want toast and peanut butter for breakfast because the muffins are rocks and the waffles are soggy, this will do the job. That's about it.
Emily M.
Hudsonville, MI
I love these little packets of peanut butter! They taste great, and are super creamy. They're so convenient to bring along to have with something else as a snack. There is more peanut butter in one of the containers than I would've guessed just by looking at it, so it's perfect for any snack! I love putting mine on rice krispy treats or rice cakes.
Maria K.
Ambler, PA
This is one of the few products I always take extra of when I see them at a breakfast bar or diner..love having them to dip snacks in, if I run out of a container of peanut butter or if I need a quick protein fix
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
I love these little tubs of PB. I've found them at many hotels and they are a great size for spreading on English muffins, waffles or toast. Perfect handy size for traveling too.
Courtney C.
Massillon, OH
These are great to take for on the go days, lunches, etc. especially if you are a peanut butter fanatic like myself. I use them for everything from apple slices to pretzels
Savannah S.
Falmouth, KY
We have these in the cafeteria on campus. They are convenient to have on the go if you are in need of a snack throughout your day!
Valen R.
We have these in our cafeteria at the office. They are so convenient and I always stash a few in my desk for later!
Evan M.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect little package to take on the go. Peanut butter tastes better than most do in those tiny packages.
Karly  B.
Arlington, VA
My grandfather carries these with him to put on sandwiches. Handy tool if you like peanut butter
Kelli G.
Very convenient for on the go eating. It makes packing lunches easier for my family.

back