BY UNKNOWN

Folex Professional Carpet Spot Remover is formulated to help remove spots and stains from colorfast carpets or material that can be safely water dampened. Cleaner helps remove stains from walls, wood, clothing and upholstery. see more...

• The tea was dropped off by mistake to the carpet and I us...1 Answers
Karolyn N.
My husband bought this product to try and remove some old, stubborn stains. I had my doubts but when he tried it on several old stains from parties, pets, and kiddos everything disappeared quickly!! I like to keep my house sparkling clean, so having stubborn carpet stains bothered me. I am such a fan of this product and I highly recommend it!
Rachel P.
I love this stuff. It gets out more than what it says on the bottle. Spill something on your comforter and want to get it out this product will, want to get an old stain out of your carpet this will work. It gets out stains in shirts and yes I know it says carpet cleaner but it works for everything and won’t damage any other thing you use it on besides the carpet. And ya’ll this stuff is only like $8. And it really works.
Sara M.
Tried it on the carpet several times but nothing worked well and the spot wasn’t removed
Sara M.
The tea was dropped off by mistake to the carpet and I used different ways to remove the spot , even this product it says it can remove the difficult spot and nothing happened! Can someone tell me how to use it in detail?