Folex Company 32 Oz Instant Carpet Spot Remover FSR32 uploaded by Patricia R.Folex Company 32 Oz Instant Carpet Spot Remover FSR32 uploaded by Dawn M.

BY FOLEX #79 in Carpet Cleaners

Features: The Solution To Your Stain Instant results Non toxic Non flammable Odor free Removes pet accidents, grease, ink, red wine, coffee, blood, rust, food, cosmetics, dirt, grime and most old stains Excellent for upholstery No rinsing 32 oz What's In The Box: Folex FSR32 Instant Carpet Spot Remover - 32 oz. see more...

Amy S.
I worked at a flooring company for over 8 years. It was a small family business when we started it. Anyways, my point is we tried SO many products but we always came back to Folex. This product is gentle enough not to bleach or remove dyes, but strong enough to remove the toughest stains. Even ones that have been there for a while!! And it doesn’t have to be used with scrubbing!! Some products will work but only if you brush the crap out of your carpet, but then you just make it look worn out AND dirty!! Gosh, I sound like I’m still in the profession. Haha!
My point is, don’t bother with any off the expensive stuff or the crazy stuff! Just be smart and always have a bottle of Folex handy!!
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
THIS STUFF IS MAGIC. I used this to get black hair dye out of my fabric couch. It’s the only product that I’ve ever been able to use to remove hair dye. It will remove ANYTHING. It’s amazing. I want to buy gallons of it. I’ll never use another product.
hannah S.
If I had to pick one or two products for a Ron Swanson level of endorsement Folex would definitely make the cut. The price is great. It's incredible for pet stains. It removes any trace of urine and doesn't leave residue or discoloration from the product itself. I've even used it as a spot cleaner on a dry clean only quilt. Sooo much more effective than the Woolite and Resolve products I've tried. (Btw Resolve is likely to turn your carpet pink so I'd avoid it.)
Sandra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was messaging someone: I just got a tip from my cousin about Folex carpet cleaner—it’s at Lowe’s for less than $10 and it’s seriously good stuff. But it still didn’t get the stains out of the upholstered kitchen chairs (ok—I’m copy/pasting this to influenster lol: I realized I sound like I’m writing a review!!)
Amanda G.
sykesvile
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love this stuff! I use it on my carpet and couches. Doesn’t have a bad smell. Works instantly like it says. I do scrub the carpet after I spray although you don’t have too. I buy from Home Depot.
Carissa C.
Bothell , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff really works. I would say use with caution and know the history of any carpet you are using this on. I love using this stuff on removing stain it does it so well. However, I did have a problem with one stain. I didn't know that there had been so much below the stain. This stuff will bring everything in your carpet up to the surface. It took me several applications, blotting and finally washing the area twice before not only the stain, but everything else this remover brought up was finally out of my carpet.
Patricia R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've tried several stain removers but after I found this one. I can only say good things about this product. Not only does it do a fantastic job on spotting the carpet, but I've also used it in my steam cleaner, my carpets have never looked so good and smelled fresh.

I have also used it to remove stains on cloths but I do suggest doing a test on the part that can't be seen to make sure it's good for the fabric. One other thing, have seen strawberry stain vanish before my eyes. And for these reasons, I give 5 stars.
Angellica B.
Stockbridge, GA
This spray is incredible! It will get out literally any stain. I mainly use this to treat pet accidents. My puppy was sick from both ends one night (TMI, I know), and this spray got out the multiple stains on my white carpet immediately.
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
I cannot rave enough about this product and how amazing it is! I have a toddler and a dog... And light carpet. Not a good combination! I went nuts trying different products, scrubbing stains with toothbrushes and googling DIY stain removers. None worked!

A friend recommended this to me and I ran out right away to buy it. I was totally flabbergasted by how great it worked! It is easy to use with no harmful chemicals and no odor! You don't need to rinse the area of your carpet or upholstery after you use it either, which is a nice perk. I just put the spray nozzle on "stream", spray the spot until it is saturated, wait a few minutes then take my hand and rub the cleaner in a circular motion with the tips of my fingers (no chemicals so it isn't harmful for you to touch), by that time the stain is completely gone almost instantaneously and I just blot dry with a paper towel. Try this stuff! You will not regret it. I always have a bottle in my house!
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product! This stuff really works. I used this on an Old sofa and it took from dingy to practically brand new. It didn't get out super (2years)old Kool-Aid stains out of my carpet but it did get out ones that were relatively new(6months) with ease I really love this product and I recommend it to everybody it wasn't expensive at all. I picked up a 32oz bottle at the local Bi-Lo for like $8, and it last a really long time for me. I sometimes even put it in the carpet cleaner. Go get yours now!!
Mindy M.
Does this work well??
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Does this remove marker or possibly fingernail polish?
Jenni S.
Dose this reallly remove stains ???
Kenya J.
Does this remove baby formula stains?
Aubresha Y.
Saint Peters, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this better than homemade natural cleaners?