Folex Company 32 Oz Instant Carpet Spot Remover FSR32 uploaded by Dawn M.Folex Company 32 Oz Instant Carpet Spot Remover FSR32 uploaded by Patricia R.

BY FOLEX

Features: The Solution To Your Stain Instant results Non toxic Non flammable Odor free Removes pet accidents, grease, ink, red wine, coffee, blood, rust, food, cosmetics, dirt, grime and most old stains Excellent for upholstery No rinsing 32 oz What's In The Box: Folex FSR32 Instant Carpet Spot Remover - 32 oz. see more...

• Dose this reallly remove stains ???3 Answers
  • Is this better than homemade natural cleaners? 1 Answers
  • Does this remove baby formula stains?1 Answers
Home O.
Home O.
Smithfield, VA
This is like a magic eraser for stains. I love this. The stains just disappear. It is a little pricey, but it's worth the money. I got it at foodlion , but has become very hard to find in my area, It won't disappoint you. I will but this again once I;m out if I can find a local store that carries it.
Latyia B.
Latyia B.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff right here......This stuff right here is awesome!!!! I haven't found a stain yet that I couldn't tackle with this. My "artist child" spilled paint in my carpet and this got it all out. Not a trace of paint was left behind. I keep a gallon of this at all times. You won't be disappointed!
Cory Hernandez B.
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
This is a great multi-tasking product made for stains. Great for organic stains from children and pets. Also great for laundry and carpeting. It doesn't smell too perfumed and you can use it in a carpet scrubber! A must have for new parents!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
Great product if you have pets or kids! Gets so many hard to get out stains out! Like miraculous. We buy it on amazon or Home Depot. You can also buy it by the gallon. I have recommended to all of my friends with carpet.
Jess L.
Jess L.
This is THE BEST cleaning product we have ever owned and we share it with anyone and everyone who is looking for the same. It's great for dogs kids and messy parents alike!!!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Elkhorn, NE
I diluted this and used it in our carpet cleaner! Works wonders and no residue left behind. Great for spot cleaning as well!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Blood, dirt and major messes. This takes care of all of it. I real must have in your home with pets and children.
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Concord, CA
Mega Parent Expert
This gets it ALL out! So great! I can't live without this in my home! Must have for anyone!
Utica W.
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product! This stuff really works. I used this on an Old sofa and it took from dingy to practically brand new. It didn't get out super (2years)old Kool-Aid stains out of my carpet but it did get out ones that were relatively new(6months) with ease I really love this product and I recommend it to everybody it wasn't expensive at all. I picked up a 32oz bottle at the local Bi-Lo for like $8, and it last a really long time for me. I sometimes even put it in the carpet cleaner. Go get yours now!!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I've tried several stain removers but after I found this one. I can only say good things about this product. Not only does it do a fantastic job on spotting the carpet, but I've also used it in my steam cleaner, my carpets have never looked so good and smelled fresh.

I have also used it to remove stains on cloths but I do suggest doing a test on the part that can't be seen to make sure it's good for the fabric. One other thing, have seen strawberry stain vanish before my eyes. And for these reasons, I give 5 stars.
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Does this work well??
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Dose this reallly remove stains ???
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Does this remove marker or possibly fingernail polish?
Kenya J.
Kenya J.
Does this remove baby formula stains?
Aubresha Y.
Aubresha Y.
Saint Peters, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Is this better than homemade natural cleaners?