Folex Company 32 Oz Instant Carpet Spot Remover FSR32 uploaded by Dawn M.Folex Company 32 Oz Instant Carpet Spot Remover FSR32 uploaded by Patricia R.

BY FOLEX

Features: The Solution To Your Stain Instant results Non toxic Non flammable Odor free Removes pet accidents, grease, ink, red wine, coffee, blood, rust, food, cosmetics, dirt, grime and most old stains Excellent for upholstery No rinsing 32 oz What's In The Box: Folex FSR32 Instant Carpet Spot Remover - 32 oz. see more...

Sandra J.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I was messaging someone: I just got a tip from my cousin about Folex carpet cleaner—it’s at Lowe’s for less than $10 and it’s seriously good stuff. But it still didn’t get the stains out of the upholstered kitchen chairs (ok—I’m copy/pasting this to influenster lol: I realized I sound like I’m writing a review!!)
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product! This stuff really works. I used this on an Old sofa and it took from dingy to practically brand new. It didn't get out super (2years)old Kool-Aid stains out of my carpet but it did get out ones that were relatively new(6months) with ease I really love this product and I recommend it to everybody it wasn't expensive at all. I picked up a 32oz bottle at the local Bi-Lo for like $8, and it last a really long time for me. I sometimes even put it in the carpet cleaner. Go get yours now!!
Carissa C.
BOTHELL, WA
This stuff really works. I would say use with caution and know the history of any carpet you are using this on. I love using this stuff on removing stain it does it so well. However, I did have a problem with one stain. I didn't know that there had been so much below the stain. This stuff will bring everything in your carpet up to the surface. It took me several applications, blotting and finally washing the area twice before not only the stain, but everything else this remover brought up was finally out of my carpet.
Patricia R.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I've tried several stain removers but after I found this one. I can only say good things about this product. Not only does it do a fantastic job on spotting the carpet, but I've also used it in my steam cleaner, my carpets have never looked so good and smelled fresh.

I have also used it to remove stains on cloths but I do suggest doing a test on the part that can't be seen to make sure it's good for the fabric. One other thing, have seen strawberry stain vanish before my eyes. And for these reasons, I give 5 stars.
Angellica B.
Stockbridge, GA
This spray is incredible! It will get out literally any stain. I mainly use this to treat pet accidents. My puppy was sick from both ends one night (TMI, I know), and this spray got out the multiple stains on my white carpet immediately.
Melanie G.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Love this product it has been a staple in our household for a number of years. It helps when a pet makes a mess & cleans it up in no time. Does not have a strong chemical smell
Home O.
Smithfield, VA
This is like a magic eraser for stains. I love this. The stains just disappear. It is a little pricey, but it's worth the money. I got it at foodlion , but has become very hard to find in my area, It won't disappoint you. I will but this again once I;m out if I can find a local store that carries it.
Latyia B.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff right here......This stuff right here is awesome!!!! I haven't found a stain yet that I couldn't tackle with this. My "artist child" spilled paint in my carpet and this got it all out. Not a trace of paint was left behind. I keep a gallon of this at all times. You won't be disappointed!
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
This is a great multi-tasking product made for stains. Great for organic stains from children and pets. Also great for laundry and carpeting. It doesn't smell too perfumed and you can use it in a carpet scrubber! A must have for new parents!
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
Great product if you have pets or kids! Gets so many hard to get out stains out! Like miraculous. We buy it on amazon or Home Depot. You can also buy it by the gallon. I have recommended to all of my friends with carpet.
Mindy M.
Does this work well??
Jenni S.
Dose this reallly remove stains ???
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Does this remove marker or possibly fingernail polish?
Kenya J.
Does this remove baby formula stains?
Aubresha Y.
Saint Peters, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Is this better than homemade natural cleaners?