BY REMINGTON

thomasgretch T.
I love this so much. These stay on so well and my girl always uses them with her friends when she has girls night and I even use them on my nights out. I love these and would highly reccomend these to everyone and all my friends. Would never buy anything else.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Hailey  B.
Greenacres, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
I always use this product! it is great for your hair, and it really leaves it nice and smooth. I never pass up a good deal!
Alanna S.
Box Springs, GA
You are the size and I was wondering if I can come over and watch Shrek 2 ppl started school today so bad omg man I'm a bit
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Valeria S.
No lo e probado pero cosas para cosinar es lo mejor como que cada vez las maquinas se van acomodando ala nececidad del hombre
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
one of a kind .. this thing are amezing smells so tasty 💖.
I buy one and I will buy more again .
love love 💕💕