Fog Head Pinot Noir uploaded by Deanna W.

BY FOG HEAD

Serena G.
Macomb, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a huge fan of Pinot noirs! This particular brand was pretty smooth; however, the after taste is what seemed to bother me. It left a bitter taste in my mouth. CA has some of the most wonderful wines, but this one left me with a slight disappointment. The vote was split halfway with this one, so I gave it a B.
Johnnie E.
Gonzales, TX
I'm a big Pinot Fan, in fact, it's all I drink these days. Pinot Noir has the most heart healthy Resveratrols of any red wine. I really enjoyed this wine by Fog Head. Light hints of cherry, vanilla, and I think clove. Anyway nice smooth finish.
Danielle K.
Duncan, SC
I found this wine a few weeks ago and I fell in LOVE. It has such a rich flavor, and it's so smooth! The only thing that stopped the flow of this was that I had to drive home. Phenomenal!
Heidi M.
Palm CIty, FL
I just had the Fog Head Pinot Noir this week after it was recommended to me at the wine store. The price was right, but as is usually the case with Pinot Noir, you get what you pay for. This wine was perfectly drinkable, but not very complex or special.
Lanaya C.
Carmichael, CA
This is a very well rounded Pinot Noir. One of my favorites. It's light enough that non-wine drinkers can enjoy it without being too tanic.
It's great to drink without food also.
Crystal B.
Ridgewood, NY
I normally go by the motto "if the bottle is pretty it must be good" It has yet to fail me. this wine is delicious. Its very sweet and you can taste the berries.
Brianne P.
Reno, NV
If your just now venturing into reds a good pinot noir is best. This is a little sweet too so it will be a good transition if your into the moscatos.
Elleniri D.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite drinks . Definitely if your new to wine
This is your drink . I like to drink this on occasions like
Girls night out .
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
You do get what you pay for. I prefer the Black Box Wines to this. It was so not worth the money even though it was not expensive.
Melissa K.
Pennsauken, NJ
It wasn't the worst I have ever had, it is smooth and fragrant but just not my top choice when I go back to the wine store
Gladys A.
Is this a good wine?
Gladys A.
Is this a good wine?
Danna D.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried the other varietals?
Danna D.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried the other varietals?
Makala H.