FocusFactor Memory Concentration Formula - 150 Tablets uploaded by Joanna E.FocusFactor Memory Concentration Formula - 150 Tablets uploaded by Erin A.

BY FOCUSFACTOR

The FOCUSfactor Formulation The nutrients and proprietary neuro-boosters in FOCUSfactor are the key to the FOCUSfactor formulation. Our supplement contains patent-pending ingredients that support memory, concentration, and focus. For example, FOCUSfactor contains natural beta-carotene such as that found in raw vegetables. This is important because natural beta-carotene provides a whole family of carotenoids. Natural vitamin E, derived from the soybean, is included in the formula rather than the cheaper synthetic version. There are also six separate forms of vitamin C in FOCUSfactor, and three different sources of magnesium from malate, citrate and taurinate. FOCUSfactor also contains proprietary neuro-boosters that help support your memory. These are listed on the label under the heading, Synergistic and proprietary formulation and include: ?DMAE, a natural substance found in fish. Botanical extracts, such as Bacopa, Huperzine and Vinpocetine. DHA, an important omega-3 fatty acid. Things You Can Do To Help Support Your Memory? Feed your brain regularly with fresh fruits and vegetables and high-quality protein from chicken, fish and/or tofu. Light to moderate physical exercise supports s circulation and blood flow to your brain. Even walking for 20-30 minutes a day helps. Exercise your mind. Take up a new hobby, play word games like crossword puzzles, or read a book. Get enough sleep. On average, 8 hours per night is recommended to let your brain recharge itself. see more...

Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking these for one and a half months now and I'm not sure that these are doing much of anything. Maybe it is and it will build over time, but so far I have only had a few(like 2 or 3) days of "complete focus". It has a rather fishy taste by the way, so if you don't like fish oil stay away...They recommend taking four of these bad boys. Even if I try to swallow them quickly I still taste it, but at least there isn't an aftertaste of it later. :)
Kendra B.
I think this is great if youre a student in school I need to keep up with a lot of assignments. I'm not sure if it's my in eating habits but I feel as if my brain is sharper and quicker.
Erin A.
Central Ore
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great addition to your vitamin regimen. I have went without it and definitely felt a brain lag. Costco has a great price on this. It definitely gives me a little boost that I wouldn't have otherwise.
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
Doesn't help a lot it may depends on each person and it's a little expensive! Disappointed me a little!

Kohl's