BY FOCUS28 DIET

• Does this protein bar have a after taste?1 Answers
  • Is this taste good ? i don't like the taste of the protei...2 Answers
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
These are a great source of protein. They are not my favorite protein bars. I think there are better ones out there in terms of flavor but they do the job in providing you with protein.
Brittany J.
These are by far the best protein bars I have eaten. Some come close but these are the best. They taste exactly like they should and they fill you right up.
shyniah s.
Probably one of the best protein bars I have ever tasted in my life. It doesn't have that gross taste that a lot of protein bars have. I like them overall.
virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
These are protein bars and chocolate mint, to me in particular I do not like the combination, if you t is not like but I prefer other,
Aera K.
Very tasty protein bar... it has a strong cocoa taste which I like. I love mint chocolate so it was delicious.
Unyque C.
I absolutely love the taste of mint chocolate. These severally good protein bars, help curve your hunger.
Mia W.
These are not appetizing, however I have yet to find a protein bar that is. There is a weird after taste.
Elizabeth S.
Somerset, KY
I have never had these nor have i ever heard of them but oh my they look delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!
Narinder K.
Protein bars are very tasty but they are not recommended but professionals to those who play sports because eating organic fruits, veggies and meats are much better for the human body. Though these are a great snack if you want to burn more calories, sugar and fat.
Adrienne L.
Milton, NS
A great, tasty way to get your protein in before OR after a workout. It's very convenient, with no shaking or mixing! Minty, chocolate treat!
angey m.
Everett, WA
Is this taste good ? i don't like the taste of the protein bars but i know i need it
Jeanette C.
Wilmington, DE
Does this protein bar have a after taste?