BY FOCUS ELECTRICS #53 in Slow Cookers

Adjustable temperature control and large 5 quart cooking vessel make it easy to slow cook almost any sized meal, from a dinner for 2 to entertaining a crowd. Cooking vessel features a non-stick interior and is safe for use in the oven, on the stovetop, in the freezer or refrigerator. Heating Base doubles as a light-duty griddle. Glass lid is perfect for watching food as it cooks. Features a Keep Warm setting to keep meals at a food safe temperature for serving. Great way to always have warm second helpings. Model # 84905. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Thelma M.
I love this slow cooker, it works amazing for pot roast, i love that you can let it cook throughout the day..
Carolyn D.
This is awesome! It holds a great amount of food. Love that I can leave it on to cook while at work and come home to a great meal.
catherine f.
This electric product is perfectly for me and my family for my house really i like and i wish have this product
Kayli E.
This slow cooker is great to have! it cooks food thoroughly and quickly if you need it to.
Lyziet V.
This is amazing! it's electric so I can pop in our dinner and let it cook in low throughout the day so by the time I get home from work, there's food ready for my family.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I remember my grandmother using one of these for her spaghetti sauce and meatballs. It was the right size and she would slow cook it all day
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Great holds a good amount of food and great for all those meals o use to have growing up good buy.
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
What would you think the advantage of having an oblong cooker is as opposed to around one?