Focus Dailies ToricPk Focus DAILIES Toric 90 Pk Contact Lens

by Focus Dailies ToricPk

Focus ® Dailies ® Toric 90 Pack Product Details— The World's First Daily Disposable Lens Toric Lens, Focus ® Dailies ® Toric 90 Pack Are Specially Designed To Deliver Crisp, Clear Vision And All-Day Comfort For People With Astigmatism Focus ® Dailies ® Toric 90 Pack Feature Exclusive Dailies ® Blink-Activated Moisture Released From Inside The Lens With Every Blink— All 14,000 Of Them Per Day!

Does anybody have issues with these just falling out? Mine come out all the time.
Start your review of Focus Dailies ToricPk Focus DAILIES Toric 90 Pk Contact Lens!
How would you rate this product?
Buchanan, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this brand exclusively for nearly 15 years now. These are the only contacts brand I have ever used. Obviously, I really like them. They’re comfortable and they work for me. Of course, being contacts, they are a little expensive but it’s worth spending that kind of money on something that is so precious and vital to my wellbeing and existence. I would recommend these to other people and I will continue to purchase them.
La Verkin, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't really have anything to compare to because these are all I have ever used, but I really like them. I've never had issues with quality. I use them at least 3-4 days a week. Sometimes I even reuse the lenses more than once to save money and have never had an issue. Good product
San Antonio, TX
Best disposable lenses I've tried, but they're still Toric. As an occasional contact user, Focus Dailies are a great fit for me. I purchased these from my optometrist per his recommendation. It's great having a fresh pair of lenses everyday and not having to worry about taking them out and cleaning them every night. I didn't give them 5 stars because they can be uncomfortable at the end of the day (which is a problem with all astigmatism lenses, though), and I've had a couple lenses rip in my eye.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been a die hard Dailies fan since I started to wear contacts when I was 13. My eye doctor had recently tried to change me to the daily Acuvue and wow I didn't realize how great the Focus Dailies were until then. So much thinner and smaller and they don't dry my eyes by the end of the day like the Acuvue ones do. I will forever get these as they feel as if I am wearing nothing.
Frisco, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love having new contracts every day, any bi well or monthly pair would irritate my eyes and give me headaches but dailies are fresh and comfortable.
Guildford, SURREY
I used to wear these when I was younger and was very happy with them. But as I got older and my sight changed I started getting more and more blurry vision with them so I had to change to another brand. But when I wore them in my 20s I was very happy with them as they are very thin and you can barely notice that they are there. They are really easy to apply and they didn't dry out my eyes. Just a shame that my eyes changed as I got older so I had to change brand.