BY FOCUS 21

Splash Extra Firm Hold Spray gives incomparable hair control lustrous shine. Water soluble. Professional salon product. . see more...

Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Review for: Other more...
I have been using focus 21 Splash finishing spray Since I had big hair in the 80s. It’s my favorite it’s the finest it never lets me down you can get up the next morning and spritz a little water on it run your fingers through it and your hairstyles right back the way it was the night before ...problem is it’s getting very hard to find and which is driving the price skyhigh.
Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
It's normal for me to put on my makeup at 5 am and not get to touch it up the remainder of the day. This product ensures that my makeup looks just as good at 5 pm as it did at 5 am!
Ally T.
This is the best finishing spray that I have ever used. I find that I always need this product on hot days so that my makeup doesn't melt off my face.
Pia I.
Orlando, FL
I usually don't go outside of my comfort zone with products, but took a chance with this one and it really didn't work well for me
Nawal A.
Best finishing spray I love this stuff my while family loves this and the best party is that it's not pricey.
sindi c.
Garfield, NJ
For the price!! you neeeed this product. works well. it feels sorta hydrating too, highly recommend
MANE A.
KILGORE, TX
Best finishing setting spray helps me in the summer when its so hot n sweaty lol my makeup stays in place good spray do recommend.
Vicky F.
Trying to decide between a setting spray and a setting powder.
Unique W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this setting spray work for oily/combination skin types? and does it get sticky after a long wear?

Amazon