BY FOCUS

Shape And Style Flexible Splash&Reg; Is A Flexible Hold, Fine Misting, Finishing Hair Spray For Medium Hair Control. Professional Salon Product Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Richard Ravid Inc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Richard Ravid Inc.&Nbsp; Richard Ravid Inc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Richard Ravid Inc Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• I want to try this it's hard to find something for my hair when I a...1 Answers
Focus 21 Flexible Splash Design and Finishing Hair Spray, Medium Hold, 9.5 oz
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Focus 21 Flexible Splash Design and Finishing Hair Spray, Medium Hold, 9.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I want to try this it's hard to find something for my hair when I actually do it it's hard to keep my hair in place since I have every long hair