Foco Roasted Coconut Juice

by Foco

Foco® Roasted Coconut Juice.
Quality selected by TAF.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Foco Roasted Coconut Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Justine R.
STREAMWOOD, IL
I love these coconut drinks more than the coconut water brands that have become ever so popular at places like Marianos, Whole Foods, Target, etc. I love the chunks of coconut at the bottom. Generally I either swirl the can periodically or just empty it into a glass to get a better "drinking experience". The value you get for the size is also better than the other brands!
Samantha P.
My fiancé and I love this drink! We just recently bought a big box of them and have been drinking them a ton. I love that there are large chunks of pulp in it.

Looking for your answer?