MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersFOCALLURE
FOCALLURE Face Foundation Setting Powder

FOCALLURE™ Face Foundation Setting Powder

by FOCALLURE

What it is:

With just five pure ingredients, Focallure Face Foundation delivers flawless coverage and the creamy minerals are clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin over time. It looks like a powder, feels like a cream, and buffs on like silk, giving skin a natural luminosity while feeling as if you are not wearing any makeup at all.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

Parabens
Sulfates
Phthalates

What else you need to know:
The coverage is complete and is free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, fragrances, and other chemicals that can irritate skin and cause breakouts Also, all our products are cruelty-free.

What about this ?
Does it come in light skin ?
Start your review of FOCALLURE™ Face Foundation Setting Powder!
Milena L.
Elizabethport, NJ
FOCALLURE™ Face Foundation Setting Powder uploaded by Milena L.
I don't like it very much after it gets very marked then I mix it with another powder to be good but I got it
Domina M.
Memphis
This is really soft and transparent powder. It comes in a small container because a little goes a long way. I'm still using thos when I dont want to use up my banana powder
Mariah C.
Blends well with the foundation! Applies really nicely! Highly recommend this product!!
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
I have the rose shade. This is a really nice powder, especially for the very affordable price. Nice and light and layers well with other products.
Katie S.
Harrisburg, PA
I liked this powder. It wasn’t as thick as other powders that I tried which I enjoyed. It still set my concealer nicely and did the job it was supposed to. I am still looking for a powder that I am in love with
Aisha C.
Woodhaven, NY
I like these powders. They are pretty good. The packaging isn’t the best, powder spills a lot.
mayra V.
Atwater, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love loose powder! It works very good. Very good product. Really recommend it! You wont be disappointed!
shaylynn S.
hillsboro
This isn’t my favorite setting power but it does do its job. With my skin some setting powers don’t look well, i’d improve by making it less messy and easier to take places. It is affordable though, so i would buy it again just to have something on hand.
Amanda D.
Jay, ME
Its a powder. It does what its supposed to do. Doesn't make me break out too bad and its not perfumey like some powders can be so that's a plus. Would purchase again.
Nurul N.
Kemaman
FOCALLURE™ Face Foundation Setting Powder uploaded by Nurul N.
How can i dont like this setting powder😭 cheapest and very suitable for me! I will use this wherever i go and what im doing [product:focallure-face-foundation-setting-powder]