Foca Liquid Detergent 1 Lt uploaded by Anita S.Foca Liquid Detergent 1 Lt uploaded by Gi M.

BY FOCA

Rebecca Q.
Medford, OR
I bought a bottle of Foca about a week ago. I wasn't expecting much because it was so low cost. Well, this stuff works awesome. It got everything clean. The detergent is super thick and you only need two tiny capfuls and it leaves my laundry smelling fresh.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
Great value for the price! I think I paid less than $2 for 1L and i have no complaints about the effectiveness. The scent wasn't bad, it didn't make me break out or have a weird reaction my 3 year old didn't either.
Not a bad buy.
Dariana A.
Marion, OH
I use a lot of foca products for my clothes and sometimes for when i take a shower. It smells good and it works great! I use both liquid and not the liquid kind. :)
Gi M.
Great for baby skin. My little one is super duper delicate & this works great on his skin. Leaves a light smell & fresh :)
Brittany s.
Columbia , TN
I like the liquid just as much as the powder,just wish it came in a bigger bottle its also a reasonable price.
juan s.
I thenk is the best number one for whasing clhouts end for de sken on litle baby boys i like cas smells so good
Paulina R.
Houston
Love this product so much. It leaves such a great smell on all of my clothes it’s amazing.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
My grandmas all time favorite detergent. She loves getting the powdered bag