Foca Laundry Detergent 2 Lb Bag uploaded by diana i.

BY FOCA

Brought to you by Foca High Quality 35.27 OZ unit of measure Total of 18 units Buy in bulk and save! see more...

• I have heard lots of good things about this laundry deter...1 Answers
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
Soooooo worth the price. I got this humongous bag at Sams club for $13.99 and it’ll probably last me a good 6 months or so. I have noticed it gets my clothes CLEANER than tide has and I was a loyal tide customer until i got cheap one day and now I’m glad I discovered foca
Cameron R.
We recently switched to this from some reviews on a laundry forum. It took a little while to get used to the strong scent but the scent is not as strong once the clothes come out of the dryer. We do not have an HE machine so it works well. I usually run a little hot water first to let it dissolve and then fill up the rest of the washer with the necessary temperature. My husband is a mechanic and it cleans his clothes really well. I love that it has live enzymes like Tide. The best part is that it lasts a long time and it's super cheap!
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love it, inexpensive and effective I use it on everything from towels to baby clothes. I have sensitive skin and don't have issues with it. I don't love the smell but it isn't a bad smell. I don't like that it comes in a thin bag which almost always has small holes but for the price of the item it's not a huge deal.
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is the cheapest detergent I have ever used, and I must say it is AMAZING! The smell is not too strong, but very nice and fresh. It cleans AMAZINGLY and my towels are always super fluffy with this detergent. I don’t buy any other detergent anymore.
Brittany s.
Columbia , TN
I love this product its great everyone in my family has sensitive skin an none of us break out. I also think it smells good an it isnt a strong smell. As well as it isnt very expensive no matter the size its all resonable to me.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Bought this on a whim at Target because I was sick of paying $10-15 for detergent, powdered or liquid, of the same size. It works well and based on the $8 I paid for 11lbs, I won't be switching back to Tide or All anytime soon
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I started using this due to some reviews I read online. It has a strong smell but cleans so so well! It's very cost efficient and leaves clothes smelling so clean.
Jackie L.
This product has run in my family for years i like it its never disappointed it does it's job and the stains get out with like 2 washes and clothes smell good and just love this product !!
Janet C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great for heavier soiled loads like towels or bedding, even work clothes. I'm not a fan of powder detergent but this is really good. It's a family tradition to use almost.
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
For white clothes is this AmAzing i love it . It's very chrap and it gets the job done. It's so good. If the clothes has stains this is for you
Jennifer F.
Emerson, AR
I have heard lots of good things about this laundry detergent but I am careful of using a powder formula. I know there is a liquid but it doesn't have as good reviews. Has anyone had problems using this in a HE washing machine? Does it dissolve well?