BY FOCA

Courtney S.
Cape Coral, FL
I honestly have no complaints to offer about this. Amazing value, mild scent, no build-up to note, cleans and softens. Minimal ingredients. Um did I mention the value?!?! I'm only sad it took me so long to discover.
Ashley C.
Chillicothe
Foca is a great budget friendly detergent! I cloth diaper my babies and this was on the reccommended list so we tried it and have been very happy with it!
Leslie M.
Kingwood, TX
This is great stuff! Talk about savings! This is a very inexpensive product to use. Laundry products are expensive. This is one that is affordable. I bought a small plastic trash can with a lid and filled it with this detergent. I usually get two of the large bags and fill my trash can. I keep it by by washer. This will last two months at my house. One small scoop is all I use. I love the clean fresh smell as well. It makes the whole house smell fresh and clean. My daughter's friends say the love when they are at our house and it is laundry day. Highly recommend this product
yvonne l.
Bronx, NY
I have used this product a few times, it is very inexpensive. It smells good and keeps my clothes smelling good until i wear them. Gets my clothes clean, especially my whites. I really like it when ever I find it in stores I buy it. I would recommend this product to anyone especially if your trying to save money.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
This laundry detergent is amazing for top loading, non HE washers. The price is great! Smells good and is actually not the worst for the environment. They do have a liquid version that is HE safe. Works great on my husbands work clothes. My kids including my baby do not have any reactions to this. Even recommended for cloth diapers. Have never been happier with a laundry detergent!