BY ACURE

Foaming Shaving Gel by Acure Organics 6.25 oz Gel Foaming Shaving Gel 6.25 oz Gel Powered by AIR The FIRST and ONLY all-natural shave gel that actually FOAMS and dispenses just like dad's old stuff No nasty gases or environmentally insensitive bag-in-can packaging. This package is 100 recycled PET with a patented air compression dispenser that creates real shaving foam packed with soothing Aloe Calendula Blue Chamomile Ingredients Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Glycerin Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl Esters Xanthan Gum Carageenan Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract (and) Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters Salix Nigra (Willowbark) Extract Arnica Montana Extract Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract Calendula Officinalis see more...

april t.
Um, I am pretty neutral on this product. I normally take some extra shampoo or conditioner and use it as a shaving cream. Or just use nothing at all. But i was getting dry skin, and figured a cheap shaving cream would help more than not using one. Shaving is easier with this cream, and my skin is very soft after. However it smells pretty awful. I wouldnt say dont* buy this, exactly... but i will say it would be worth it to splurge a little more for something better. Something that smells good!
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
I like the fact that this is a natural product and doesn't contain all the harmful ingredients... That's mainly why it gets 3 stars.
It had claimed to foam like regular shave gel, but I don't think it did at all. It never really got foamy in my opinion. It stayed pretty opaque and liquid like. I like my shave gel to foam so I can see where I have shaved.
I don't feel like it made a major difference in my skin either.
I would just say..meh, it's okay. Nothing wowed my about it.
Myra H.
This shave gel is really nice! I especially like that it's all natural and cruelty free. It gives a nice shave and doesn't cause any irritation to my skin. My only problem was that after a few uses it was difficult to get the product out of the bottle. So much so that I wasn't sure if there was an issue with the pump, or it was just empty...
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
Made my legs feeling suuuper soft!! Noticed I haven't had any razor bumps on my legs or other areas from using this. I use this every time I shave! Definitely would recommend to others!! Very pleased.
Justine A.
2005 reviews
I love this shaving gel. It smells great and I love the way it works. I always stock up on it at Target. Acure makes wonderful products.
Gail W.
I would love to try this foaming gel. My legs are so dry. Im pretty sure my razor would last longer when using this product.