BY FUNKO

Buy The FNAF S1 12 PC PDQ (VFIG) DVDOnline & Save! Choose From a Huge Selection of DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & Video Games. You can use your store Backstage Pass for 10% off on the site. see more...

Miranda V.
My little cousins used to be obsessed with five nights at Freddy’s so every time I saw these mystery minis at cvs I would buy them for them and they were always so excited! Something about it being a mystery pack just makes it all the more fun!
remy h.
Thornwood, NY
I loved these figure I got a toy Freddy and it was so cool I loved how cute the looked and had nice detail i was defiantly not a bummer it was awesome but
It was expensive a little bit for me but it was worth it
Tina G.
Fort Stewart, GA
These mystery minis are so much fun! I'm seriously addicted to them all. & I've got my niece hooked!