FNAF - PACK 1 (VFIG) by FUNKO 2 FIGURE 4 PK uploaded by Jamie V.FNAF - PACK 1 (VFIG) by FUNKO 2 FIGURE 4 PK uploaded by Jamie V.

BY FUNKO

Buy The FNAF - PACK 1 (VFIG) DVDOnline & Save! Choose From a Huge Selection of DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & Video Games. You can use your store Backstage Pass for 10% off on the site. see more...

Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don’t know about you but my kids is obsessed with this show. It annoys me but I do spoil him so that’s my fault. I’ve bought this at Walmart and toys r us. And normally i find the most toys like this at Walmart.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Pretty cute little figurines. My son doesn't play with them because he says they are collectibles. I would still take them out and set them up. Around $10 at Walmart in the toy section. Would recommend for Freddy fans.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
My kid loves FNAF he has all of them and their plushes. I thought it was weird but when I listened to my child he told me the story line and its pretty deep. Not just thrown out there.