BY F.M.BROWN'S #6 in Small Pet Supplies

• Is this a sample? I am new to influenster1 Answers
  • Is this expensive compared to other hamster foods?2 Answers
autumn l.
San Jose, CA
great product!! amazing quality for the price. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me. love it! very versatile. would purchase again. i can find many uses for it, looks great and my pet loves it!
Bella L.
Bel Air, MD
I feed this to my hamster Daichi who is a very picky Chinese hamster. To my surprise he really liked this food and it is currently what I mix in with his normal food when he is fed. I would totally recommend buying this for your hamster or Gerbil.
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I personally think this brand has too much hamster "junk food" in it. I like to mix it with another brand do they don't get too much junk, but I do like this product
Autumn O.
My hamsters love the tropical carnival packages! They will pick that over most other brands that we have tried. They even like the packs made for guinea pigs.
Angela A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Despite my hamsters name (Chubbs) he is a very pick hamster.. but he absolutely loves this food. It also lasts about two to three weeks which is nice.
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My boya love thia they fo threw it quite fast and it has lots of good stuff in it it is the only thing that i buy for them. highly recommended
Darcy J.
Sandy, OR
My daughters hamster, Olaf, LOVES this food! It's got quite a variety of seeds/nuts/grains/fruit to keep our fur baby interested. :)
 Elizabeth g.
Las vegas, NV
I just bought this for my sisters hamster and her hamster loves it :) he was nibbling it so fast and hiding it in his cheeks lol
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
My hamster loved this blend. I felt safe feeding him this brand after hearing how many were dangerous to hamsters.
Johnna H.
Winfield , WV
My daughter use to have Gerbils and they would devour this food. The two pound bag would last a few weeks.
Merel L.
Minden, NV
Is this expensive compared to other hamster foods?
Jazz D.
Springfield, OR
Is this a sample? I am new to influenster