Fm Browns Sons Inc Tropical Carnival Hamster Food

Food and treat all in one. Vitamin and nutrient fortified food and treat. The ultimate, super-premium gourmet food. Packed with a medley of delicacies. From mangos to bananas, carrots to peas, pistachios to almonds and pasta to macaroni wheels.: Size: 20 lb.

Where can you buy this food at?
Has anyone tried this hamster food?
Can a guinea pig eat this??
Start your review of Fm Browns Sons Inc Tropical Carnival Hamster Food!
Manchester, NH
My hamsters all love this food! It has a good variety of ingredients which introduces them to yummy flavours. The only issue I have with it is near the bottom of the bag, it really just becomes sunflower seeds and some other seeds which is disappointing.
Cat, Dog, Other / Small, Medium
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fm Browns Sons Inc Tropical Carnival Hamster Food uploaded by Britt G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
The only kind of my mouse Rory will eat. Yes, my mouse. I know there’s a mouse and rat version of this but he doesn’t like that kind. I tried some other cheap kind of food from Walmart and he wouldn’t touch. He believes this is the best food ever.
Eldursberg
I personally love this brand! I've had hamsters and other small pets for a long time now and they seem to like this brand better than any other brand I've ever bought. It's not to expensive and it's worth the price definitely.
Dog, Other / Small, Medium
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my hamster loves this as a treat! there is a crazy variety of snacks and treats for her in this bag, she never gets bored of them it seems like. I enjoy getting to feed her from this bag because she will eat almost everything that is included! I highly recommend.
Aurora, OR
My hamsters go absolutely crazy for this stuff!!!! Its a great value on chewy.com its like $3 a bag when in pet smart they charge like $7 a bag. The downside, they don't want anything else but this stuff!
Cat, Dog, Other / Small
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
This see mix is a good base for creating a diet with hamsters, but I'd usually recommend suplementing it with lab blocks like mouse or rat blocks which are good in nutritional and protein value.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Small
Chicago
Purchased at: PetSmart
I don't have the hamster version, I have the rabbit version and I'm pretty its pretty much the same thing. Anyways, my rabbit always prefers this other than the other food I give her.
Other / Medium
Dandridge, TN
Fm Browns Sons Inc Tropical Carnival Hamster Food uploaded by Caitlyn C.
My gerbils LOVE this food! I mix it with a National Geographic food mix to lower the fat a little bit. Tons of variety in the mix, and I refuse to buy anything else!
Dog, Other / Small, Medium
This brand of food is just amazing! My hamsters have a wide variety of options in this bag. Any other bag they're stuck with a million seeds half the size of an ant and a few halves of peanuts and sunflower seeds. It was difficult trying to find a brand that worked so when I found this brand I was very excited. My hamsters are very happy and full of energy. I'm sticking with this brand
Cat / Medium
Webster, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing. There is not one piece of food that our hamsters wont eat. The variety is unlike anything i have seen. The price could be a little cheaper but overall it is an awesome deal. I use it as more of a treat.
Cat, Dog, Other / Medium