Pets & AnimalsPet CareFm Browns
Fm Brown's Crunchy Carrot Cake - Small Animal Treat - 275 oz

Fm Brown's Crunchy Carrot Cake - Small Animal Treat - 2.75 oz.

by Fm Browns

Crunchy Carrot Cake treats are a healthy; yet tasty addition to the diet of your small animal. Cake slice in shape; these treats are made with real natural carrots; apples; and raisins. Ideal for rabbits; chinchillas; and guinea pigs; the treats are a great source of fiber and protein and are fortified with Vitamin C; biotin; and zinc.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fm Brown's Crunchy Carrot Cake - Small Animal Treat - 2.75 oz.!
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products.... If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate.. That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..

Looking for your answer?