BY F.M. BROWN PET

A large variety of songbirds love this songbird blend of almonds, apple slices, and a mix of high quality seeds by F.M. Browns. Seed mix is sure to attract songbirds to your yard! Helps to keep wild birds healthy and happy. Gourmet songbird is blended with four types of oil seeds larger songbirds prefer. Plus we ve added almond slices and apple dices that add needed fats and energy that taste great too! Millet and fine cracked corn provide carbohydrates that help fulfill their special nutritional needs. There are no fillers in this blend, just everything they love to eat. Oil And Striped Sunflower Seed, Millet, Cracked Corn, Safflower Seed, Almond Pieces, Sunflower Kernels, Dehydrated Apple Dices, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement.: Size: 7 lb. see more...

Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a very good seed. I love cardinals! And this bird seed is priced affordable. It brings beautiful song bird to my feeder everyday! Ienjoy my coffee and birds thank to this seed.
mariana h.
As a bird lover I buy bird food just to see birds come to my tree so I love that this bag has a lot of different seed so I get many kids of birds
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I buy this and I love it it brings so many different kind's of birds if you love watching bird's you got to buy a bag of this you will love it
Jessica E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Definitely a very very good product i buy them for my birds,i recommended this product