Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask Sheetsflyusa

by flyusa

Soft elastic ear-loops, non irritating material One size to fit all, looped ease for secure hold Cover nose, mouth and chin for full protection Multi usage, surgical, flu protector, dentist, salon, general maintenance, etc Please note:10pcs same masks in a small bag package.If you want to get more styles and colors,you can order more quantity. For example:if you order 30pcs,you will get 3 different styles and colors mask. if you order 50pcs,you will get 5 different styles and colors mask if you order 100pcs,you will get 10 different styles and colors mask. Package include :100pcs Face Masks

Material - Spunlace cloth,Ear Loop Face Mask is fluid resistant, pleated, for extra comfort; Color and styles will sent in random; Size - 18cm*9cm(7.1"*3.6"),Net weight - 4g/pcs; Surgeons Face Mask is used as a covering for the face that serves as a protective barrier.; Provided with a nose clip to prevent fogging of spectacles and to maximize filtration efficiency.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flyusa 100 Pcs Cute Fashion Face Mask,3 Layer Cartoon Colorful Print Spunlace Cloth Disposable Earloop Face Mask Surgical Dust Filter Mouth Cover Mask!
luisa S.
Coral Springs, FL
Flyusa 100 Pcs Cute Fashion Face Mask,3 Layer Cartoon Colorful Print Spunlace Cloth Disposable Earloop Face Mask Surgical Dust Filter Mouth Cover Mask uploaded by luisa S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this products I buy and send like gifts to my country Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 and give to my Familiy and friends
Jamie Q.
wheeler
Flyusa 100 Pcs Cute Fashion Face Mask,3 Layer Cartoon Colorful Print Spunlace Cloth Disposable Earloop Face Mask Surgical Dust Filter Mouth Cover Mask uploaded by Jamie Q.
I hate wearing them but they are super flipping cute I hate how it’s so hard to breath in but everyone different. Though...

Looking for your answer?