BY FLYING DOG

Flying Dog® Snake Dog IPA.
"It snakes down the throat like a faithful friend".
Anna Steadman.
7.1% alc/vol.
(6) 12 oz bottles. see more...

Stacey P.
The name and design are super cool but these are one of those things that is an acquired taste. I like regular beer but IPA beers just taste really bad to me. This and the raging b*tch one buy this same company just taste nasty especially raging b*tch. Their raging b*tch one tastes like I'm drinking hair spray.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Really like this brand, but hate IPA's in general. This brand is easy to find at grocery stores and liquor stores and is adequately priced for their quality. Raging b**** is easier to stomach than this, but both are very hoppy and very bitter.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
Not a bad IPA, but it wasn't my favorite. This beer isn't expensive and it does have a nice amount of hoppy-ness. My husband purchased this not knowing what to get me. I finished the 6 pack but I won't be drinking this again
victoria a.
Looks good to me :) can't wait to try this one I love IPA s this looks tasty for sure next weekends buy as soon as Friday begins
Milena  N.
Des Plaines, IL
I like name and design of the packaging. But I do not like IPAs. I do not like their flavor. It is too hoppy for me.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
I never tried this but I love the name of it ! And I really like ipa beer. I would definitely like to try this.
Annie C.
Love this beer. It's very flavorful with a big, hoppy, punch in the mouth. One of my favorites, but I do like really hoppy IPAS.
Bri H.
Happy Hour Expert
I love this brewery (and live and work close by) and I love IPAs. The Snake Dog is a great IPA with a decent ABV. It is pretty sweet and has a great, super-hoppy finish. Definitely a top pick if you love hops.
Miranda H.
Where can I find this product??