Flying Dog Doggie Style Pale Ale 12OZ uploaded by Mia S.

BY FLYING DOG

Carly J.
Akron, OH
I love just about every Flying Dog beer I've tried (which is 20+ beers), but this isn't my favorite. I prefer very flavorful beers, and this just isn't in that category. It's pretty gentle in every way. Not bad, just not the insane flavor profile of most Flying Dog beers.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Blue Moon, in all it's seasons is by far my first choice but ever since I've tried Flying Dog Classic Ale I kind of have to buy both! It's a really good craft beer that everyone I introduce it to seems to enjoy, a lot! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this beer, if you haven't given it a try yet, you're missing out!
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Flying Dog makes really good craft beer. My husband and I served a keg of Doggie Style at our wedding. Its a really nice pale ale., very easy to drink. Not bitter at all.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this brewery. The classic pale ale is something that almost anyone can enjoy, while some of their other brews are heavier/more acquired.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Flying Dog has the best beers. WE live in Maryland and I love trying all of the different beers they have. This beer is one of my favorites.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not a bad beer, my personal favorite from this brand is the raging bitch. Def a good ipa. If you like pale ales though, this is pretty good !
Monique G.
I am a huge fan of all flying dog beers. I'm a crafted beer lover. This beer is great. Smooth, great taste. Amazing
Anely A.
Soledad, CA
This beer is actually pretty good! Its really something that multiple people with different taste buds can enjoy!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is a good beer its a favorite at parties. When we have all the alcohol set out these always go first.
Kelly E.
A good crafted beer and comes in a variety! A fun beer for parties ! Friends love it!
Stephanie O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What kind of name is this?!
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
Is this a decent pale ale? I really want to try it just because of the art work.