BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

This American IPA from Flying Dog is 60 IBUs of goodness! Packed full of Warrior and Columbus hops, Snake Dog's grapefruit, resinous pine and caramel flavours give way to a long, lingering bitterness which will delight any hop lover. At a robust 7.1% it's a great match for spicy food, but is equally enjoyable to drink on its own when you fancy something big and bitter. see more...

Breanne R.
Looks and tastes great. Very hoppy. Left a weird after taste though. Might drink again but there are better Flying Dog products out there.

Flying Dog Brewery Flying Dog Snake Dog | 7.1%
Colleen W.
Rockwood, TN
It's an indian pale ale that has a medium-high amount of IBUs (what makes the beer taste bitter) and some sweet malts and hops. It has mosaic hops which I have noticed a lot more craft brewers using in their IPAs lately which tastes mild to me. Overall it's not my go to IPA but it is a well crafted IPA
Lauren B.
Frederick, MD
Such a delicious beer that goes great with everything and its great for any season. It is affordable for a craft beer. Mine and my boyfriends fridge is always stocked with Flying Dog Snake Dog. I am very satisfied with this beer, it is for sure one of my favorites.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
My go to STRONG IPA! Sooo good!!! It's definitely packs a punch because of the alcohol content but if you're into hoppy beers you'll really love this one! Not too bitter and still very drinkable for such a strong beer. I love the packaging too!
April K.
Really only tried this brand because of the label art by the great Ralph Steadman but I ended up loving the taste! Unfortunately, it is extremely hard to find in my area. My only negative feedback on this brand is it's availability
katie l.
bel air, MD
I love IPAs and this is a company I order because I know I’ll love it. The packaging is always cool and well thought out. The company is one of a kind and the beer has a perfect hop to it. It’s light on the stomach and a nice buzz.
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
Love this beer. It’s cool and refreshing after a long days work. I usually enjoy a few of these after dinner to end the night and they are a great value for the price. Highly recommend.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
This is okay. My brother is all about trying every and any beer. I didn’t love it, but it wasn’t bad at all. I’ve only had it the one time. We got it at a local grocery store. It was good. Just not my cup of tea.
Taylor G.
Middletown, MD
I am not a fan of IPAs. The taste is way too strong for me. I like my beverage to compliment my meal and the taste of this beer is so strong it just overtakes any food I try to eat with it.
Lois K.
Fantastic beer. A little pricey but I tastes good so I don’t mind purchasing this for special occasions. Taste great and all my friends enjoy this. Will purchase again