BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Julia R.
Honestly I got this beer because I thought the name of this beer is so clever and catchy.it doesn’t have that citrus aftertaste like dogfish does but this is a good IPA. So don’t get this beer if you don’t like IPA.
Audrey G.
This beer is so freaking good. All of there flavors are awesome. But this is my go to. Flying dog is a little pricey but worth it when you can. I buy often,I like when they have the verity packs available.
Nina D.
Philadelphia , PA
Pretty good. A little hoppy for my taste but its a beer to please many quests at your party. It is different than many other beers and doesn't compare to others. I would
recommend trying at least one time.
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
This is a good beer, but really not up my alley. I'm not into hoppy type IPA kind of beers, so this wasn't good for me. Still, I would very gladly take this over any cheap light beers any day of the week.
Kellie S.
Charleston, WV
I did not particularly care for this beer, but I'm not an IPA fan. It was very hoppy and was also quite expensive. If you are an IPA fan, then this beer may be for you, but it was def not for me
Taylie B.
I really loved this IPA! It is 8.2% alcohol and doesn't taste too hoppy. It's perfectly smooth and you don't need too many of them to get a buzz. I would definitely recommend this to IPA lovers
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Absolutely love the product, for one it’s creativity of the brand and to the taste of the beer. I’m a first-time customer but will be a repeat. It’s very good and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something new to try
Tifany S.
This beer is pretty great. It has a lot of flavor but isn’t so bitter that you don’t want to drink it. I have bought this a few different times and I can find it almost anywhere in Baltimore.
Gina F.
Hands down, one of the best IPAs out there. Worth the price. This beer is bad ass! It takes your taste buds and mangles them like a raging dog would with all sorts of flavors and spices leaving you longing for the next sip.
AIXA F.
Sunnyside, NY
This beer is really tasty, a little bitter but I love it. Just be careful and don't drink too fast because this one will definitely get you tipsy fast. I really like the artwork for the beer as well, it's very cool.