BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

EMILY M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Oh my goodness, one of the best by flying dog! It was delicious! Anytime I see it on tap I order, although it’s pretty hard to find it on tap. But affordable and great tasting!
Kellyanne F.
Philadelphia, PA
Go to, but not for the faint of pallet! This beer has hops, and a high alcohol content, drinker beware. But boy, is I️t a well made brew! I find that all flying dog beer is priced reasonably. I would recommend this for anyone who loves beer with a kick!
Teresa L.
I'm not going to lie... I bought this beer because I thought the name was funny! It was surprisingly really good. Maybe I had low expectations when I bought it because I never really heard much about it before, but I'd definitely buy it again!!
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
I tried this beer in a recent 12 bottle variety pack. I really like the options the pack had - blood orange ale, Mexican beer, an IPA, and this imperial Belgian. There was really something for everyone when we had friends over for the weekend!
Taylor L.
Rockville Ctr, NY
My absolute favorite IPA. Incredibly hoppy just as a good IPA should be. Amazing taste, perfect with a burger. In my opinion, reasonably priced for such an exceptional brew. Love this brewery and this beer definitely does not disappoint.
Erica H.
I’m not much of an IPA drinker, but I have always loved raging bitch. It has a solid flavor without being too hoppy. It doesn’t drink to heavy and is quite enjoyable. If I am drinking an ipa this is one of my few go to beers.
Melissa M.
YESSSSS this beer is so so good. Honestly, I wish they didn't leave the brewers association over the art but that's okay. Because my beer labels don't need censoring! LOVE this beer and absolutely worth the hefty price tag.
Gina T.
Solid beer option from tried and true flying dog. Not normally big on hoppy beers or IPAs but this one hits the spot. Also love the bottle design and brand as a whole. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Helena L.
Whiting , NJ
Best IPA able to find at liquor store and most bars. It’s delicious, strong and has a very bitter ipa taste which is great when you like IPA’s. I think it compares to dog fish and I would deff recommend to beer lovers!
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
Great beer and great name for a beer! I tried this one recently and really enjoyed it out at a friend's house. I was a first time customer but now going to be a repeat. I would recommend this beer to others.