BY FLYING DOG BREWERY

Described by the brewery as having "that hop bite from a big, bad American IPA with the banana and bubblegum from the Belgian yeast." it's the much softer version of the Snake Dog made by the same brewery. That said it didn't avoid the scrutiny of the US authorities who banned the product for it's name deeming it "detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public."! Taste is hoppy and orangey with floral notes on the nose. Fairly low carbonation. see more...

Brenda M.
Sweet and bitter, refreshing after taste. I was very impressed. Definitely worth it. Hoppy but not intimidating for those who don’t like IPA’s. First time consumer. Overall, satisfied! 👍🏼
Risa R.
Best IPA I ever had! It is pretty strong but the after taste keeps you coming back for more. You can find at your local ABC liquor. Pairs well with a steak dinner!
Jackie C.
I bought this for the first time because I thought the name was funny, but it ended up being a really good beer. It is quite strong, but doesn’t taste like it, so you need to be careful!
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
This sells great at my bar! I love how all the names are related to dogs! Some people may be offended or won’t order it due to the name though. But you can’t please everyone
Maggie P.
Potomac, MD
I love everything from this brewery. They always have an incredible variety. A great beer and a great price. Raging B is one of my go-to summer beers for parties and BBQs
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA

Surprised by the high ratings on this one. IPA is a very competitive beer category and I gotta say this one just doesn't measure up to the big boys. The only good thing about this beer is the alcohol. I will say it packs a punch and you don't need to drink too many to catch a buzz. But in terms of flavor this beer left a lot to be desired. Not very complex at all. Weak head, weak smell, weak flavor profile.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I can't find the Bloodline brew from this brand so I am reviewing it here. It's one of the more expensive beers that I've tried but drinking one is the alcohol content of drinking two so that makes it a little but worth it. It's got a nice taste if you're in to bitter beer. It's supposed to have a bit of orange flavor to it but there's not enough of that in it for me. I would repurchase it though and be open to trying others from the brand.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This is one of my all time favorite IPAs! I first purchased this beer because I am a huge Ralph Steadman fan and his artwork on the packaging drew my eyes right to it. I was even more excited when the beer tasted just as amazing! Flying Dog has easily become one of my favorite breweries. This IPA is pretty strong, so I’d only recommend this to people who love this type of beer. You can find this beer at most liquor stores. Highly recommend!
EMILY M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Oh my goodness, one of the best by flying dog! It was delicious! Anytime I see it on tap I order, although it’s pretty hard to find it on tap. But affordable and great tasting!
Kellyanne F.
Philadelphia, PA
Go to, but not for the faint of pallet! This beer has hops, and a high alcohol content, drinker beware. But boy, is I️t a well made brew! I find that all flying dog beer is priced reasonably. I would recommend this for anyone who loves beer with a kick!